Your What?//SMUT//

I was walking over to Richie's house we usually hung out on the weekends.

I knocked on the front door. His sister answered it "he's in his room" she said rolling her eye's once she saw me. I started going up the staircase I could hear murmuring and then it stopped. I opened his door and saw Eddie pushed against a wall kissing Richie!

I put a hand over my mouth to hide my cry's it didn't help. They saw me and split apart. "Y'n wha! I-nothing happened" Eddie cut him off. I couldn't move I just slid down to my knees on the wall and let my tears fall. "I knew it you started acting weird a month ago" I sobbed. "Y'n it's complicated I-Save it Richie
you to Ed,Richie I came over to tell you that I loved you but I guess someone already did that" I said pointing to Eddie he had a guilty expression on his face."Y'n I'm Bi!" Richie then slammed his lips on mine

I melted into the kiss and tugged at his hair "mgh" he let out a surprised groan.
"Umm... I guess I'll be leaving" Eddie mumbled walking out the door then I got the weirdest idea. I pulled Eddie's wrist and kissed him I also kind...of..liked Eddie too.When I kissed him I started running my hand under his shirt I guess he got confident so he grabbed at my butt. I yelped and he smirked and bit my lip "Ah!~" I sighed. Then we both heard a moan from behind us. It was Richie he was there watching with a boner in his pants. I saw Eddie point ant him and then look at me,I knew what he was thinking I nodded at him. Eddie went over to Richie and sat on his lap and was rubbing against him now they were both moaning and bitting eachother's necks "R-Richie shit" Eddie moaned his name. they stoped for a couple of seconds.

"Y'n could you come here please"Richie said waving at me "y-yeah" I said nervously. I sat next to them breathing heavily. Richie then went down on his knees and opened my legs wide I gasped a little in response "Would you look at that Eds Y'n's already wet"he said while caressing my inner thighs "ugh" I closed my eyes. "Wow who knew you could bring out this side of me" Eddie said putting his lips to my neck and his hands under my shirt. "guys wh-what are you mgh~" I bit my lip as Eddie started sucking and kissing my collar bone and jaw.
He undid my brah and started massaging my breasts running his fingers lightly on both of them "Oh~ Eddie" that's when I noticed that Richie had already taken off my pants and was running his finger around my clit "Richie please!" I said tagging at his hair. "It's ok baby girl this is gonna feel good" he said linking my vagina. I started tugging at his hair a little harder witch made him moan. Eddie had my shirt off and my brah also. Eds led his hands farther down from behind and stopped at my core and rubbed me. "Eddie!" I moaned. "Y-you guys I think I'm gonna-i-it's ok" Eddie said kissing me. I could feel Richie kissing me in between my breasts. That had sent me off the edge.

Once i was finished with my orgasm 8I started putting on my clothes.

"Bye guys we should do this again" I said winking at both of them. Richie nodded whole Eddie was was blushing and smiling about what just happened.