Jealousy Stanley😽1

Me and Stan were walking to the barons.While we were walking I heard a snap behind us,once we turned around we saw Bowers UGH!!!

While we were running I tripped over a branch a scraped my knee "Aww Shit!!!" I screamed but kept on running
"come back here you little Bitch!"he screamed running after me. After like two miles of running I was out of breath since I had asthma ,but Stan was fine scratch that he had some bruises I also had that scrape.

When we got to the barons the scrape got a little worse. Once we got back the whole crew starring at us then horror filled their faces.

"Oh my god y'n what happened to you guys?" Bill asked "Bowers happened"Stan shot back almost tripping over some log,but Beverly caught him. At some point almost all the boys had a crush on her it never bothered me unless it involved Stan I loved the guy and she was.....very very beautiful.

It kind of broke my heart the way he looked at her like that, I wish he could look at me like that. I looked up to Eddie and he saw me starring at Stan,he had a sympathetic look on his face. "You wan't to make him jealous you don't ha-I'll do it,besides I don't have anything better to do"I chuckled.

"I'll patch up y'n,hey Bev could you get Stan,thanks" "This my hurt a bit,grab my hand" he whispered the last part. H put the rubbing alcohol on my knee and I winced in pain.

Once that happened Stan snapped his head in my direction only to see me holding Eddie's hand tightly,he pulled out some bandages"Typical Eddie always prepared" I said smiling "only for you toots!" he laughed. He then started to bandage my leg up

"Here I'll give you a piggy back ride" Eddie said he noticed me limping. "I doubt your capable of that" I said to him "oh come on! At least let me try" he said turning the other way so I could hop on his back. "fine" I said jumping on him "woah your really light y'n" he said holding me up.

From the corner of my eye I saw Stan glaring. Me and Eddie had gone deeper into the woods not to far but a couple of steps away,I could sometimes see Stan peeking from behind a tree sending daggers Eddie's way. "It's working" I whispered into his ear,"Then this will totally send him off the edge." And without any hesitation he kissed me I was surprised Eddie never did this kind of thing considering he had a phobia. Before things got crazier Stan yelled "Alright Eddie calm down now get back over there I need to talk to y'n" he said pushing Eddie back over near the losers.

After that Stanley ran to up to me shoved me into a tree and started kissing me eagerly.

I soon melted into the kiss and rapped my legs around his waist. He started trailing kissed down from my jaw then to my neck and then my collar bone earning a moan from me I could tell he was smirking. "Sta-Stanley what are you-ohh"he started sucking on my collar bone and bitting to show I was only his.

"So Eddie can just get you that quick and I've been trying for a whole two years to tell you I love you y'n." I put my finger on his chin and picked up his head "I love you too" I said right before I kissed him. It got heated again, he bit my lip making me gasp while he slipped his tongue into my mouth. "Wow Eddie told me this would work,but I didn't think it would work this well" We snapped our heads to see Richie and Eddie standing there smirking. "You know you guys shouldn't be doing this" Eddie said. "Doing what loving my girlfriend" Stan said kissing my cheek