"About that, why don't  we just leave? I'll  take you out to eat and you can have anything you want."

"Mm, that sounds great, but I really want a picture for memories. This wouldn't  be so speacial for me if you weren't  the first to ever ask me."

I stopped walking and looked at her, "I'm  the first one?"

She rolled her eyes," Don't  be so cocky-"

"I'm not!" I chuckled, "It's  just surprising that's  all.."

Now she chuckled, and I swear my heart almost  leaped out towards her. "Surprising?  Are you kidding? I'm  the biggest loser when it comes to these things. I've  never even been asked out to a date since  you-" She stopped herself and blushed   looking down embarrassed.

I tilted her chin up to face me and whispered softly, "No don't  be embarrassed. It's  cute actually, that I'll be your first for everything. "

She looked at me confused, and opened  her mouth, "Excuse me?"

"Shit, not what you're  thinking. Trust me that's not what I meant." I laughed letting go of her.

She only stared at me blankly and kept on walking, not holding on to me.

I followed  her, the air stinging with awkwardness.

"So..you still want to take that picture?" I looked at her for a response but she wasn't  listening. "ThunderThighs."

"Huh? What?"

"What's  on your mind?" I asked her, she was clearly thinking of something and I wanted to know if it was about my comment earlier.

She side glanced at me then looked back down, "The fact that you're  here, and drove twenty miles just to ask me out to a stupid homecoming dance."

"It's  not stupid."

"It's  just a dance that comes after a football game, in which we always loose because our players suck."

"Do they really?"

"Yes!" She smiled, "They really do, meanwhile I'm  here and just won 3rd place out of like 200 girls and don't even get recognition in the announcements, but oh Sean scored  one touchdown and suddenly he gets all the glory."

"You guys don't  get much recognition  do ya'll? " I asked staring  at her, I could tell my stare made her uncomfortable as she made eye contact with me then looked back down.
It was kinda cute.

"No, everybody thinks Cross Country isn't  a sport it's  just running, and anybody could do it."

"That's  not true."

"I know! Right?!"

"The way you looked down there, nobody could do that. You're  good Koleen, not as good as me ofcourse but you're good."

She pushed me hard making me stumble then smiled, "Wow, thanks."

"No problem." I smiled back at her.

"Koleen! They're  about to announce  the team places! C'mon lets go!" One of her teammates called.

"Sorry, I gotta go. Get the poster and the shoes, and be ready for a photoshoot." She winked.

I smiled, her wink making my heart beat alil faster again.

The way she winked at me  was hot.

Once she left I sighed, I needed to get the poster from the guys but I didn't  want to get it from them  at the moment because I was still mad at what Dominic said.

Don't be petty Bryson, just do it!

But what if I wanted to be petty right now? I mean I know it's  for ThunderThighs, but what they did was stupid.
The pact was stupid.
I'm  stupid.

I'll  just go pay some random dude to go get it for me.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Heeeyy it's  that time of the year again!! 🎄🎄
'It's  the most wonderful time of the year!!!🎶🎶'
Sorry I just had to 😆
But here you go another update starting Bryson's  POV and this is honestly my fave  update of him because he just sounds so cute like come here and let me give you a hug!

Anyways I hope YOU liked it!!

I hope ya'll  had a great day as it is almost 12am here :) xoxo LaughinfUnicorn (>_<)/*