Chapter 26

Bryson's POV:

She wasn't being serious was she?

Because if she was, then I got nothing. Litteraly.
I didn't have any money on me, and I certainly didn't want to ask step-monster, or monster.

No, I had to think of something.

I've never asked a girl out, much less asked one to Homecoming.

So what do I even do? Buy her roses? Use a poster board with some creative words on it?

No, that's basic. And I didn't want to get her anything basic. Because she certainly wasn't.

I don't even know why I asked her, it was just a game with a dance afterwards.

I guess I just wanted to talk.

About everything.

How she's doing, what she wants to eat, complain that she doesn't know how to dance, but I'll still make her...

I didn't know if I was falling for her, because really how do I, Bryson Anderson, fall for someone?

Especially in high school, I wanted to fall for someone After high school. That way, the Monsters won't know about her...

So no, I'm not falling for her, I shouldn't be.

But... I still want to ask her to homecoming...

So who do I ask for help?

"Aw, Bryson wyson has a crush on a giirrl!! Who is she? What does she look like? Is she hot?"

"Lay off Brian, it's nothing. I just want some ideas." I told him annoyed, but secretly liking that he actually cared because if I were to ask the other guys, they would just talk about how I'd bang the girl.

But Brian, well he's a nice guy. He's never dated anyone, well he almost did when I helped him that one time, but the girl turned out only wanting him for his money.

He was heartbroken then, but he still proceeds to have respect for women. Which just poves that he's a gentlemen, and gentlemen know how to ask a girl out.

I think...

"Sure it's 'nothing.' But seriously who is it? I want to know the gal who stole Bryson Anderson's heart and soul." He exagerated looking at me pleading.

"You'll see once you help me. Now c'mon I need some good ideas by tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? Wow, I don't know. I don't even know how to ask a girl out, and you know that." He sipped his milkshake and started thinking.

"Believe me I know dude, but you're creative, you're in art. Help me!"

"Ok, ok. Chill. I got this." He told me confidently, while dipping his fries in his milk shake.

His confidence eased me, so I layed off and started devouring my cheeseburger.

"I got it!" Brian announced smirking, while slicking back his hair.