Chapter 9: Jerk

I came across this picture on pinterest, and mannn is he hotttt

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

As I ever so slightly opened my heavy eyelids, the first thought  that came across my mind was that I felt so exhausted.

Once I opened my eyes fully I scanned the room.

I noticed I was tucked in my own bed, in my room, Crystal sleeping beside me.

My head was pounding as I stood up.

I was sure I smelled so bad.

I pushed myself out of bed, only to feel my whole body tired.

What happened yesterday again?

Did I ended up drinking?

I went into the restroom to brush my teeth, and was about it shower until I decided not to.

I left Crystal a note, and some water for her to wake up to then changed into some workout clothes to go on a run.

Even though I  felt pretty tired, there's nothing that a thirty minute run will do to make you feel better.

"Mom?! Dad?! "

Silence.

I went inside their room.

"Mom!"

"What? " She yelled annoyed, she obviously did not have a good morning today.

"Um, I just wanted to advise you that I'm  going to the track. " I said feeling alil awkward.

"That's all? You could've just called or texted Koleen, for crying out loud, I'm going to bed. It's your turn to make dinner so be back early. "

I rolled my eyes.

"Yes ma'm, also Crystal spent the night so she's still here. I'll be back for her."

■■■■■■■

'Bitch better have my money. '

I ran on the track while listening to Rihanna, keeping my breathing even. Letting all my stress, and emotions out.

I felt my phone vibrate, so I stopped and answered my mom.

" H-hello? " I said panting, stretching my legs.

"Koleen it's already been an hour! Where are you?  " My mom screamed.

Had I really been here for an hour?

"Shit, sorry mom. I lost track of time. "

"Come home this instant. Crystal is still asleep. You need to be here when she wakes up, I'm working a late night shift, so I have to go, and I won't be able to wake you up tomorrow morning."

"Ok thanks mom. Love you. "

She hung up before I even finished my sentence.

Maybe she was just in a hurry.

■■■■■■■■■■■

When I came home, Crystal was awake with a massive headache. She rested  for a while then left for the night to her own house.

Unfortunately for me, I didn't get any sleep that night.

My heart was beating like Ashton Irwin banging the drums when I woke up.

Sweat poured all over my body.

I knew I had a nightmare, but I couldn't recall what it was about.