Epilogue [What if?] {5}

Start from the beginning

I mean Yuzuki and I have blood similar to Hime-mikos...oh.

The only way Yuzuki and I can be considered descendants of Hime-miko and have her blood at the same time means that Hime-miko's blood was in the veins of our...Fathers.

I gulped nervously at my newfound discovery. 'D-Doesn't that mean my father has a way to actually see Yukimura and the others?'

I hope father doesn't attempt it. Otherwise I'll be seeing gun holes in Sanada Castle and everyone having a permanent black eye.

...

"Do I really need to wear this Yuzu-nee?" My face was red as I held the handle of a rolling luggage filled with snacks, small ingredients, and clothes that mother recommended me to take.

Yuzuki forced me into a white dress she had spotted at a bargain clothing store while buying snacks with mother and I.

"But you look adorable in it, Nozomi-chan!" I hesitantly take one look at the mirror. It was a white spaghetti strapped sundress bearing a ruffle hemline. The dress was long enough to reach above my knees. It had a light and floaty feel.

But...

It feels weird. No matter how long I stare at the mirror. This dress doesn't suit me.

The idea of wearing a dress in front of Yukimura seemed uncomfortable to me. A kimono was fine because that's what most of the women in their world wore on a daily basis.

But a dress...

"I think this would look better on you than me." I muttered. My hair was too short to suit this dress.

"Well it's better than appearing in the middle of the forest in a wedding gown, right?"

"True, but can't I just wear pants or shorts?!"

"No!"

The argument between Yuzuki and I was so heated, that once the Jinkis started gleaming stronger and stronger. The light enveloped the both of us, leaving me to argue with nothing but a tree.

"Eugh...just wait until I get my hands on you, Yuzu-nee." I silently raise a fist into the sky, "I'm going to get you for this!"

"Nozomi!" My body froze the moment I heard a certain someone calling my name out.

'Ack! I'm not ready yet!'

Quickly dropping myself near the ground, hiding behind a bush with the luggage close by. I covered my body with my arms in embarrassment.

'I can't let Yukimura and the others see me like this!'

"Nozomi! Are you here?!" This time it was Sasuke yelling my name out loud.

"D-Don't come any closer!" I yelled back, feeling the warmth in my cheeks. "I'm still not-!"

The sounds of trudging footsteps started growing closer and closer. I can only close my eyes as my face continued to heat up.

"No...zomi?"

'Ahhhh! They're here!'

"What are you doing crouched down there?" Kamanosuke asked.

"My cousin, forced me to wear something before we left my world. It's like a kimono, but a little different." I mumbled, still staying the same position. Refusing to stand up and show them what I'm wearing.

"We've already seen you in a kimono and the clothes from your world. You don't have to be shy in showing your beauty to us, princess." But that's the problem Saizo!