Chapter Fifty-One

Hi all,

So this chapter will be exploring what really happened over the summer with Sam and Eva. This should answer some of the questions raised in the last few or so chapters.

I hope you guys enjoy!

Vote and follow.

Thank you

----------------------------------

My cell began buzzing from my lap.

I look down at my cell phone. The caller ID read Aunt Laura. I sigh as declining the call, as I sit at the window seat on the train.

I shut my eyes slowly.

"Come on take my hand" Sam smiled as reaching for my hand.

"I can't do this," I told him honestly.

"Yes you can" he assured as we walk through my father's old house.

The real estate agent smiled warmly at us from the distance, as many couples walk around the house I grew up in. I had both fond and disturbing memories of that house. The strongest memory was Trisha's death, where her body was found in that very basement.

"Do you think any of them know what went on in this house?" I raised a brow at Sam.

I doubt anyone would buy it if they knew about her death.

Sam smirked "Do you think your dad ever knew what went on between us in this house?" he changed the subject fast.

I chuckled as we found ourselves in front of the basement door. Immediately my smile faded as fear took over. "I can't do this"

"Yes you can" Sam looked me in the eye "you can do anything"

"No Sam I can't" I shook my head violently as I took a step back" I can't"

"Why not?" He raised a brow.

I rolled my eyes "you know why"

"What is stopping you from going into this basement?" He repeated.

"My sister died in this basement, Sam!" I cried "my self-absorbed sister killed herself right over there and made sure that I would be the one to find her body!"

"You're better than this Angel" Sam softened his voice "...please try"

I nodded slowly as we took a step down the staircase in the basement. "No, I can't! I can't!" I screamed as I began to panic.

"Angel you're okay!" He assured me "you hear me! I'll be holding your hand every step of the way"

"Sam please don't make me go down there" I begged with tears running down my cheeks.

"Do you remember what happened the night you found her body?" He asked. "The police told me that you were in shock and couldn't remember" he looked at me with sad eyes.

"Remember what?" I blinked.

"When you went down into the basement you were on the phone with me....we were talking about what we'll be doing later that week when you started screaming....you were saying something incoherent that somehow meant that your sister was dead....so I called the police...met them at your place"

"Why did you never tell me?" I asked slowly.

"It never mattered" he admitted, "now we can do this....because if we could survive that night...we can survive this..."