"What was that all about" i said. "It was about keeping you out of trouble" she said. "I didn't ask to be. Did i?" i said. "What were you gonna do beat him up" she asked me. "Dallas talk to me" she said cupping my face with her hands. "I don't wanna talk about it" i said looking down. "I'm here for you. You know that" she said looking me in the eyes. "Of course i do. You always are" i said smiling. "Okay common before somebody walks in" she said laughing.

Before i knew it it was the end of the day and i was getting picked up. Along with me was Austin and Shawn in the car. I put on my headphones and ignored most of their conversation. I overheard something about harry potter. "Nerds" i said. "Apologize" my dad said. " I'm sorry that you two are nerds" I said. And i heard him grunt. I quickly texted y/n to let him know who was in my house.

To Best-friend(Maybe): Won't believe whos in my house

From Best-friend(Maybe): Ariana?;)

To Best-friend(Maybe): Nope its shawn. Apparently him and my brother are friends

From Best-friend(Maybe):yeah I know that but why is he there we don't like him?

to Best-friend(Maybe): Yup hes having dinner here. Wanna Join?

Y/N's pov

From Best-friend(Maybe): Yup hes having dinner here. Wanna Join?

To Best-friend(Maybe): Be over in 5

Once i got that text i was about to leave when i opened the front door and seen camila.

"Hey" i said confused. "Can we talk" she said. "Of course" i said letting her in. "I'm sorry that i didn't tell you i know how many times you talked to me about him and what he does to you i idnt think id be paired up with him . I should've told you earlier and i'm really sorry that i didn't" she said. "Its okay. I overreacted i know you were trying to keep me from worrying about him even more" i said. "Also i don't want us to fight over him hes not worth it" i said hugging her. "That a relief" she said hugging me back.

"Are you busy right now" she asked. "Just a little i was going over to Dallas' house to have dinner" i said. "Oh okay" she said a bit sad. "I could stop by your house after" i said. "I was actually going to invite you to lauren's were getting together to study" she said. "In that case ill stop by laurens later" i said as i walked her over.

I reached dallas' house within 5 minutes considering he lives near by. I knocked on the door and a woman opened the door. "Hi i'm looking for-" "Austin" she asked. "No Dallas Actually" i said. "He should be somewhere around here" and left to the kitchen. "I walked towards his room considering i've been here before. "Hey" he said. "Hey you wanna play videogames" he said holding up ps4 controllers. "you know it" i said when his dad walked in. "DALLAS" he yelled when he seen me. "can i speak to you" he said. "Sure whats up father" he said. "In the other room" he stated. "Can it wait til later" "Now dallas" he said. He stepped out of the room but icould still hear throught the walls.

Dallas pov
"Your brother told me what happened at school today" he said. "Then he probably left out the fact that he grabbed me first" i told him. "He said you attacked him" "No but i should have" i said. "Watch your mouth" he said pointing a finger at me. "Your going to Apologize to your brother. that's the end of it" he said and i clenched my teeth. "Isn't is always" i said low. "What was that" he asked. "That's away's the end of it. Its always him over me. Why is that" i questioned him. "Just go apologized to him and your mother" he stated. "Yes sir" i said and he walked away. "Dallas" he said and i was walking towards them when i hear y/n.