The Rose & The Wolf

En başından başla

(Y/N): End of the line buddy! Now why don't you just come..!!

Then a get way Bullhead rises up and fedora man entered it quickly. Me and my big mouth. When he got on the Bullhead, he then took out a fire crystal and was about to throw it.

Fedora: What did you say just now? Oh right! End of the line buddy!

At that particular moment, I knew something was wrong when fedora man threw the crystal and raised his cane gun thing. I quickly dashed at little red to cover her, before he shoot. Suddenly when, the explosion came around I felt nothing. No blast of pain or fiery pain.

When I looked at where the explosion once was, I saw a very familiar figure. A woman with blonde hair and purple cape was in front of us and created a circle of sorts to protect us. As we looked at the woman, or I've been briefed, Glynda Goodwitch, she waves her magical stick and shot purple streaks at the Bullhead.

(Y/N): YEAH! You got the bastard!

Then a woman in red came out from the Bullhead entrance.Great. I really need to learn to shut up. I couldn't get a clear look at the face but before I even tried to, the woman shot fire which Glynda blocked it. But the remains of the fire splattered on the floor light up and created an explosion where Glynda got have gotten killed if she didn't dogged it in time. Of course Glynda retaliated and used the shards of the roof and made a torpedo of sorts and fired at the Bullhead.

Of course it wouldn't be that easy. The woman shot another few round of fire at the shards, but the shards managed to reform and Glynda aimed it at the craft. The shards managed to hit the crafts sides but it wasn't good enough to take it down. Just as Glynda was about to launch another wave of attack, The woman created a shockwave of energy to destroy the shards.

I guess little red had enough of just standing around, because she turned her scythe into a gun and shot a couple of rounds, which the woman blocked, until the woman created a circle beneath us. I quickly ran to Glynda and little red to push them away and the explosion went off behind me. The woman and fedora man took that opportunity and flew off. Too tired I sat then on the roof.

Little red: Your a huntress!

She then pulled like an awe struck face

Little red: Can I have your autograph?!

I was chuckling but of course Glynda telekinetically lifted us and brought us to a nearby station. God Damnit! The last place I want to be! If I hadn't pleaded to Glynda to keep my cap on to hide my wolf ears, well let's just say that I would get a gunshot to the head the moment walked through the door. I sat near little red while Glynda was ranting on about our safety

Glynda:I hope that you two realize that your actions tonight will not be taken lightly. You put yourselves and others in great danger.

(Y/N) & Red: They started it!

Glynda: If it were up to me, you'd be sent home... With a pat on the back...

When she noticed little red smiling, she quickly snapped her stick down at the table. Little red gave a little "eek" sound while I just leaned away.

Glynda: And a slap on the wrist... But... there is someone here who would like to meet you both.

She moves out of the way and a grey haired man wearing a green scarf with a mug and a plate of cookies in hand, which completely took me of guard. I couldn't believe my eyes! Ozpin, the Head Master of Beacon Academy!

Ozpin: Ruby Rose...You have silver eyes.

It was then that I realised that he was right. It can't be. Isn't the legend just a myth. Or was it?