II

Nevada's POV

"Okay, what the hell?" I said aloud, looking around for a sign of life.

I then heard rustling behind a door and Shawn walked out.

"Hey."

He looked up from his phone at me and a large smile overtook his face.

I walked toward him as he stretched his arms out to me.

"Hey," He whispered, "What a surprise!" He said holding me at arm's length looking deep into my eyes like he wanted a glimpse of my soul.

"Yeah, your manager, Andrew, who by the way doesn't have a funny bone in his body. He felt bad so he asked me to come out. Paid for my whole hour flight and everything. I sat next to a really hairy guy who smelled like feet."

Shawn laughed "Gerty is a really good man. He smiles on the regular but I piss him off a lot so-"

"I know the feeling" I joked.

"I'll make sure to thank him later for bringing my girl out tonight."

"Mmh so I'm your girl now? Whatever happened to just being friends?" I smirked still looking up at him and I cursed our massive height difference.

"Nev-" he groaned but I reached my hand up to caress his face.

"Hey, Shawn,"I whispered.

"Mhm?" he said with his eyes fluttering shut and I take the opportunity to tiptoe and briefly connect my lips with his.

It was my intention for it to be a quick peck but his hands casually found my waist, pulling me closer until there was no space left between us.

My hands shot up and wrapped itself around his neck, and I found myself in intense euphoria as we molded perfectly together.

*

"Ahem" I heard someone clear their throat. We jumped and pulled away from each other.

"Holy shit," I muttered, "You're Charlie Puth."

"That'd be me." He laughed, "Sorry, was I interrupting something."

Shawn cleared his throat, "Kind of."

"Shush Shawn. A legend is standing in front of me, please let me bask in the glory that is Charlie freakin' Puth"

They both laughed, "Well I'd love to talk to you later. It was nice to finally meet you Nevada. He looked at Shawn, "But uh, Andrew wanted me to tell you that I'm about to head up onstage and he wants you to go get ready" he said turning away.

"He knows my name. Holy crap he knows my name" I squealed like a little girl.

"Yeah, well Shawn tends to talk about you a lot. It's annoying but you're adorable, so I can see why. Okay, see you later."

"He said I'm adorable" I said staring at the wall in awe.

Shawn groaned, "Jeez, what'll happen when you meet John Mayer? and for the record, I don't talk about you that much."

"When I meet John Mayer, I will be as cool as a cucumber."

Shawn let out a fake laugh, "I'll believe it when I see it. I gotta go love." he said, quickly pecking my forehead and opened the door to let Chandler in.

"Keep an eye on her, and keep her safe. She means the world to me" I heard him said in a low voice to Chandler and then fist bumped him.

"Let's get you to where Andrew and Josiah are. I'll be right there, the whole time" He said and I nodded and he leads me to the two men.

The show started off with Charlie singing "Attention" and ending his set with "We don't talk anymore" I jammed hard to the point where Andrew pulled earplugs out of his pocket.

"Got to have them handy for moments like these," he said with a huge grin, as the music died down and removing them from his ear.

"Oh, so you do smile!" I blurted out and Josiah turned his camera in my direction and flashed a picture of me.

"Shawn will love this," he said and I shot him a thumbs up, leaving them to find Dylan as we had a brief break before Shawn taking the stage.

"Ma'am," Chandler called out, following me.

"I need to find my friend. You don't need to come."

"I'm afraid I have to, otherwise, Mr. Mendes wouldn't be too happy with me if something were to happen."

"Fine" I mumbled.

We both walked through along the floor until we reached Dylan.

"You got a bodyguard now?" Dylan playfully rolled his eyes.

"What can I say? Perks for being super hot and awesome" I said flipping my hair.

He laughs, "So how was seeing Shawn again?"

"Magical," I said absentmindedly, bringing a finger to touch my lip.

"No way! You guys-"

"Sorry I don't kiss and tell, but what I can tell you is that I really need to find the loo"

*

As I went to do my business, Dylan went to get some stuff from the merch table for both him and Annalise. We then went our separate ways as Chandler waited to escort me back to where I was supposed to be, and right on cue, the lights dimmed low.

The intro played and I eagerly anticipated for him to slay our lives. I was happier this time around than the first concert and I'm glad that the friends thing is going swell.

I heard the infamous chords to "There's nothing holdin' me back" echoed throughout the arena.

I heard myself screaming and see Andrew laughing in the corner of my eye and I smile.

He sang with so much passion and if anything, it made me love him even more.

When he started singing Bad Reputation, I even found myself recording it.

By the time it got around to Roses, I had already begun to start losing my voice. I never cheered and sang on top of my lungs so loud before, not even for John.

When Shawn was closing in on his last song, Andrew pulled me with him as we followed Jake, Shawn's main bodyguard, through the crowd to the backstage area.

I watched from the side and found myself placing my hand over my heart. I turned to Andrew and let those three words slip.

"I love him"

"I know you do" he replied, putting an arm over my shoulder.

Authors note:
Ah! So what do you guys think omg.
We're really proud of this chapter and it's so exciting ahah!
-Anna & Lya