II

I unlocked my car and immediately opened up twitter to tweet an indirect.

Ah twitter, what would I do without you?

@wellnev: you've been lying to me, and I know that I can prove it.

I smirked before exiting the app and finding his number in my contacts, then pressing the call button next to his name.

8 rings later, he finally picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Ryan, could I ask you a huge favor?"

"Um, sure, what's up?"

"Could you possible FaceTime? I really need to talk to you face to face."

He hesitated before replying, "I'm in the middle of a really important phone call. But, yeah, I just got to get changed really quick, then I'll call you right back, okay?"

Shawn's POV

"Shit!" I cursed, "Brian, I need your help!"

Brian leisurely walked in and rolled his eyes at me, "Again man? What the fuck"

"Nevada wants to call on FaceTime, I need you to be Ryan... again"

He sighed, but held his hand out for my phone and was soon calling Nevada on FaceTime.

"Hey, I know you're busy, but I really just needed to see you."

"Of course, what's up?" Brian said and I could vividly see hesitation washing over her face.

"I know that you're not really Ryan. I know there never was one..." She said. My eyes widened, along with Brian's.

"W-what do you mean? Of course I'm Ryan." He stuttered.

"Brian you guys are clever, but please don't lie, I saw you followed me on Twitter, plus you don't have the same voice as the person I've been talking to for the past couple of weeks. And fuck, it's not everyday that teen sensation Shawn Mendes and his entire fucking team follows the same person all in the same day," She snapped growing more and more impatient.

"I'm Ryan, I swear I am."

"Brian, give the phone to Shawn, please. I know that he's there"

"Shit." I whispered.

Brian looked up at me, silently asking what I wanted to do. I thought about it for a few seconds, then nodded and held my hand out for my phone.

"Hi..." She muttered.

"Holy shit, you're even more gorgeous than your pictures" I said relieved to be the one in front of the screen, and not the one spoon-feeding the words to my best friend.

"Shawn, stop." She paused, looking me right in my eyes, "Why would you lie to me. For so long, too? Just when I started falling-" she said, her face red in anger.

"Whoa Nev, calm down"

"You don't get to tell me what to do" she rolled her eyes, and I know that she's mad..

I figured she would be, I just wish I had some more time to prepare for the wrath of Nevada Wellington.

Authors note:
I'm telling you these kids are dramatic af lmao 😂 hope you guys liked this. Feel free to leave some feedback as well, those really help improve our writing a lot.
-Anna & Lya ✨

Sorry this is like super short, BUT THANKS FOR 1K+ READS KFFJJFJD