↳ medic

( medic )
imagine by: your jughead

WARNINGS: none

"Woah what happened you?"

"Fucking Ghoulie" Sweet Pea stomped inside your trailer and threw himself down on the couch. Eye bruising, head cut and lip swelling slightly. He was a sight to behold.

"Aww poor baby" you teased and he glared.

"Just fix it, that's your job isn't it?"

"I'm the gang medic not the gang slave" you shot back.

You kneeled on the couch in order to look properly at the cut on his head starting in his jet black hair.

"Wow Ynn on your knees for me? You tease"

"Careful Sweet Pea or your eyes will be a matching set" you played back. Always the same flirtatious exchanges that never mounted to anything.

Still on your knees you leaned further in, tilting his head down to reach the very start of the cut before starting to clean it out.

"You know you're basically forcing my head into your chest right now yeah?"

"Are we complaining?" you dabbed an especially large amount of antiseptic on his head and he let out a hiss.

"Nope, never" he gripped your hips harshly and seemed to channel his pain into them, you didn't really feel it at all.

"You're crossing the line of doctor patient relationship SP" you put the steristrips on the cut and covered most of them with his hair to hide them before moving into the eye.

"Shame" he smirked. You sat back so you were cross-legged, pulling Sweet Pea closer to inspect his eye.

"This was just an excuse so you could spend the night looking deep in my eyes wasn't it" he grins at you and you flash a small beaming bright light into his eyes.

"Argh!"

"Yup your pupils dilated fine there" you laughing as he shoves you backwards before hovering over the length of your body. He shifts to prop himself up, still holding himself over you.

"No need to patch up the black eye now that I'm blind"

"You're right, we should fix your lip though" you half catch him by the chin and drag him down closely, him willingly going. Your faces were mere millimeters away. He slowly closed his eyes but quickly you grab a cotton pad soaked in antiseptic and press it to his lip as he half howls in the pain of the burn and the surprise.

"You bitch!" He shoots up kneeling, leg either side of you as he pats dry his lip.

"That's an odd way to say thank you" you smirk and he begins tickling you mercilessly as you were caught halfway between screaming and laughing.

"Okay truce truce truce!" He finally stopped as you began to turn slightly purple. You were regaining your strength as you both stared at each other sweetly, him still kneeling above you. His phone buzzing to life broke you both from your trance.

"Hello-Yeah-Yeah-Really?-FPs son?-yeah-Emm not I'm really busy-" he glanced at you apologetically and you bit your lip, averting your gaze "-okay-okay-Ill be right there-yeah-talk to you later"

"Business?"

"Yeah?"

"Will I have a bunch of you to stitch up later orrrr"

"No-" he laughed again "FP was busted for that murder thing on the Northside, typical that we get the blame. But anyway he didn't name names with the drug's side of it so it's time to follow the rules and start looking after FP jr, going over there now with the gang to let him know" he reluctantly got off the couch and fixed his jacket and collar in the mirror. Sweet Pea was fiercely loyal, especially to the Serpents. They had given him everything when his world was taken from him a few years ago. No one knew what that meant to him like you did. You were best friends ever since. You stood and behind him, helping to fix his collar.