↳ i knew you were trouble

( i knew you were trouble )
imagine by: unholyimagines

WARNINGS: cursing, choking, dub-con, anal, dirty talk, smut

You were currently gripping the seatbelt of the car Veronica had borrowed as she had picked you up from the Whyte Wyrm and you were now going over the speed limit to stop a fight.

The day after your evening with Sweet Pea, you had stayed with him in the small room, just cuddling and talking about everything, getting to know each other and you were already starting to fall for the boy. Neither of you had left to room besides to use the bathroom and you felt sad when he told you he had to do something but you could stay there and wait for him.

And that had been your plan until you received an alarming call from Veronica, asking your help to stop something that you weren't entirely sure but you had just told her to pick you up, not hesitating to help a friend in need.

After you had gotten into the car, she explained quickly about a big fight going on between the southside and northside guys and you felt worried, of course for Archie and your other friends but your main concern was Sweet Pea, was the fight why he left?

The rain had started to pour down in the dark night and you finally reached your destination. All you could see was too many boys to count, dripping wet and punching and kicking each other as you made your way out of the car with Veronica. You had no idea what to do to stop it and a scream almost escaped your mouth when you heard a loud gunshot right next to you and saw Veronica pointing a gun towards the sky.

This caused the fighting to stop and soon, Archie was coming towards you and you spotted Sweet Pea, not far from you so you made your way to him quickly.

As you neared him, you could see his black eye and worry and anger filled you.
"Oh my god, what the hell is this?", you questioned him, referring to the fight and him. You went to touch the corner of his black eye and felt slightly surprised when he didn't pull away like your expected.

"Nothing you need to worry about, just some stupid kids trying to prove something", he told you, putting his arm over your shoulders and pulling you close as he looked behind you, clearly at Archie. Archie was the only one who knew about you and Sweet Pea, if he had kept his mouth shut, but you didn't even think about anyone knowing as you stood on your tippy toes and kissed Sweet Pea's cheek.

The empty lot had started to clear and you heard footsteps behind you and turned to see Archie, alone. And the car Veronica had driven here was gone, great.

"We should go, Y/N", Archie said and you looked down, not wanting to meet his eyes.
"She's coming with me", Sweet Pea answered for you.
"I think Y/N can speak for herself", Archie replied, earning a scoff from him.
"It's okay Arch, I'll be fine with Sweet Pea", you told him, finally meeting his eyes to see they were filled with worry.

"I think you should really come with me", he urged, not wanting to leave you with the person who he was punching minutes ago.

"Are you deaf, Andrews? She's said she's coming with me", Sweet Pea said, raising his voice a little and pulling you to stand with your back against his chest, clearly wanting to show Archie how you were his now. "And I'm not talking to you. Y/N, cmon", Archie kept trying, now offering a hand to you.

You knew you weren't gonna take it and you felt like you were betraying him.
"God, you have a thick skull so I'll spell it out for you. Y/N here, is coming back to the southside with me and we're gonna have some more of the incredible sex we had last night before you called", he said and his hand snaked to your front, cupping your crotch, provoking Archie.