[Arc 1]Encounter

Chapter 4:
Miyuki Suzanno, The Orphan girl.

"What to do?"

Strolling around at the heart of the city, looking for anything to do. Today just happen to be a day off from the intense training they've put me. Izana was still bedridden, recovering from the poison.

I grabbed some bandages and money with me, due to a new found trauma of mine not carrying bandages. Useless. But maybe it might be useful in the future!

I was all alone when I decided to go to town to relieve my boredom, but nothing out of the ordinary was happening. It was just a typical busy day from the streets, merchants trying to sell their goods, people are busy with their own schedule.

I sat down near a fountain as I simply observed the people, they come and go with different expression on their faces. My eyes turned to look at a young merchant, that suddenly caught my attention. He looked awfully normal but there was something off about him, curiousity got the best of me and approach him.

"Hello mister!" I greeted the young merchant.

"Oh my, aren't you too young to be by yourself, little lady?" He spoke with a smile on his face.

"How much do you sell these?" I pointed at a silver liquid, his face turning grim all of a sudden.

"That's not something that I could sell it to yo-"

"It's poison, right?" I tilted my face, watching him react to my question "hey, mister. Who are you?"

The way he looks was odd, both pf us knew he can't kill a child in front of the streets where there were civilians watching, nor I would let him take me somewhere secluded. His killing intent slowly dissapears as he laughed out loud.

"Your pretty sharp for a young girl" He patted my head, as I simply stare at him "how about I'll give you this for free? But you have to do me a favour and I want it done in less than three hours."

He showed me two necklace, with different colours. It was pretty to look at, especially the red one, almost as if it resonates with me.

"It's pretty isn't it? These necklaces are a rare one, they are a pair" He then held the stone of the necklace in two of his hand and slowly closing them together. The stone grew brighter according to their, each second they get close "It's a soul stone! Harvested in Nox kingdom! It's an ancient belief that the wearers two stone. If they are meant to be, the stone would glow and their souls would be bonded together, making them-"

"Soulmates?" I tilted my head, completely interested in the item "What do I have to do mister?"

I agree to his request, a smile on his face appears and whispers the task to me. Sounds simple but much difficult to accomplish;

1. Find a boy with a silver hair who carries a silver rose emblem..

2. Retrieve him without any guards or pursuers seeing him.

3. Meet the merchant by the border in three hours.

it's only been hours since I left the castle, and now I'm looking for a boy for who the heck know might be a murderer.