Chapter Eight - And, I Missed You

Start from the beginning

I scanned the room again and saw Louis talking on the phone.  Aww.  I hope he's talking to Eleanor.  They're just so good together.  She so pretty unlike me who's a Potato.

Harry sat beside him.  And before I could even react, Harry took his shirt off.  Crap.  He stood up and walked over to the clothes hanging on the corner.  HOOOOOO----MY------------GAAAHHH.  His back is so perfect and his... his.... ab-  GAH! NO! Stop thinking about that!

He picked up some trousers.  I then saw him taking off the trousers he was wearing and before I could even stop myself, I screamed.  Screamed because I was shocked and screamed because I couldn't help but fangirl.  He was just too sexy at that point.  The boys and everyone else stopped what they were doing and turned to me.  I panicked and turned left to right looking for something I could use to cover my eyes;  My poor 'innocent' eyes.

I felt the room get hot and my face probably turned bright red.  I suddenly thought of a way to hide my embarassment.  I buried my face in my hands and lied face down on the sofa.  Crap.  I shouldn't have screamed.  Why does Harry have to be so darn sexy?  Why does he have to be so comfortable getting naked all the time?  Why is that so?

The room went silent for a few seconds.  I still felt hot and the blood still rushed up to my face.

"Harry!"  I heard a familiar voice call out.  It was Zayn.  "What were you thinking. Go change in the bathroom mate."  Zayn added.  I breathed a sigh of relief as I heard the bathroom door open and close.  Thank you Zayn.

Everything seemed to go back to normal but I couldn't bring myself to sit back up.  I stayed in the same position until one of the crew members knocked on the door.  "5 minutes."  He called out to everyone.  I heard people shuffling around and seats being dragged.  I was still in the same position when somebody tapped my right shoulder.

"You okay?"  Zayn asked.  I tried to seem calm so I just nodded, still in my hiding position.  "Well we're going out for the interview now.  See you later?"  I just nodded again still in hiding.

I suddenly remembered why I came with them.  Almost immediately, I sat up.  Zayn was walking towards the door when I tugged on his jacket.  He stopped and turned back.  Thud.  My heart stopped.  "Umm... What about our project?"  I said.

---

 [ZAYN POV]

I wondered what she was up to right now.  I hoped that she was going to be okay.  Before we left the dressing room she tugged on my jacket as asked me what we were going to do about the project.  I honestly hadn't thought of the project at all.  And to think that part of it was due tomorrow already.

I promised her I'd help out right after, but this interview's taking too long.  I had Paul arrange a car to bring her home so she could start on the project in peace.  I told her I'd stop by at their house later to help out.

"So... which one of you is single?"  I heard the host ask out of nowhere.

I can't believe I was so mean to her yesterday.  She seemed really nice but why did I have to make fun of her.  She just looked so cute with chocolate stuck on her teeth like a little innocent girl.

I felt Niall nudged me and I lost my train of thought.  I shook my head and looked around.  I forgot that we were still at the interview.  I looked to my  right and saw Niall and Harry raising their hands.  "Oh."  I managed to say before I raised my hand.  I heard the host laugh before she said, "I thought for a second there that Zayn wasn't so single as I thought."  The crowd of girls cheered and laughed along with the host.

[END ZAYN POV]

--

The ride home was silent.  It was already half 5 in the afternoon and I sat alone at the back of a black van.  I hoped that he would remember to actually help me out with the project.  This project was such a big deal for me.  My parents could barely support me for college so getting high grades and a scholarship would help them out a bit.

The van suddenly stopped in front of my house.  I grabbed my bag and someone opened the door.  I slowly stepped out while the driver helped me out.  "Thank you Edgar."  I told the driver when I got out.  "No problem Madam.  Just call me anytime if you need anything."  He answered back.  "Thank you again. And please, just call me Aine."  I told him.  He smiled and nodded before he went inside the car and drove off.  

When I got inside, I was surprised to see my brother Andrew sitting on the sofa with Annali and watching something on the telly.  "Andrew!"  I excitedly ran up to him and gave him a hug.  Me and Andrew were pretty close.  He and Annali got along well but as you probably all know, me and dear ol' sister Annali don't get along well.

Andrew hugged me back.  "Hey Ainnie!"  He's gotten used to calling me Ainnie.  When I was born he couldn't pronounce my name so he would call out Ainnie instead of just Aine.  

I missed him a lot.  I haven't seen him in a while.  We were supposed to drive to London this weekend to see him but I guess he beat us to it.  "What are you doing here?  I thought you had work back in London?"  I asked.  "Well, I had some business down here so it's all good.  You're still coming to London with me this weekend, yeah?"  He said, messing up my hair.  "Yes of course! I wouldn't miss it for the world."  

I gave him a big smile before Annali interrupted.  "Could you move?"  I shot her an evil look before moving to sit to the other side of Andrew so she could watch the telly.  Apparently, Dr. Who was on.  "So... my friend from Indonesia is flying to London this weekend."  I said facing Andrew.  

"I'm guessing you want me to drive you to see her?"  He answered back, poking my cheek.  This is why he is one awesome brother.  He knows just what I'm thinking.  "Yes please."  I said sarcastically batting my eyelashes.  He tickled me and I had to beg him to stop.  "Noooo---hahaha....stop. no...hahahaha....pleaseeee.. nooo andruuuu!!!"  "Alright. Alright."  He stopped tickling and patted my head.  "So where have you been today?  Mom told me you left without as much as an explanation."  I froze.  Oh I forgot about that.  I'll have to think of a backstory for later.

I stood up nervously and hurriedly picked up my bag.  "Where are you going?"  Andrew asked me, eyeing me curiously.  "I'll tell you at dinner later.  I have to finish something first."  I said to Andrew before assending the stairs to my room.

+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+

[A/N: Hey! So sorry this was short. I decided to cut this off again cause I'm liking the scene next to this so I cut it again.:D But I liked this one! haha Tell me what you think please!♥ I'll post the chapter in a few hours.

Oh and just a clarification: Aine is 18, so she's about to graduate secondary school. Annali is 20 and is about to graduate college.  Andrew is 21 who just graduated and is now working in London.]