|66. Slip In|

A/N I've been thinking about doing this for awhile now, it won't in anyway affect the story line...this is just small parts that happened after Andrea gave birth to the twins..these times will be told at different times. Enjoy!:)

One month later

Home

!!MATURE!!

I was slowly rocking Emmett in my arms while Juliet was still sleeping in the nursery when I hear a knock at the door. I walk over to the front door and looked through the peep hole to see it's the boys so I unlocked and open the door.

I quickly bring my finger up to my lips to shush them because I'm trying to get Emmett back to sleep because I just breast fed him.

They nod in response and start to whisper as I continue to rock Emmett to sleep. "Where's Rowan?" Tony asked me and I invite them in while I said. "He's upstairs sleeping. Do you want me to get him?" I whispered.

"Yeah" Austin said.

"Alright. You guys can wait for him on the couch" I told them and they walk into the living room to wait while I went upstairs to get Rowan and to put Emmett in his crib.

I laid Emmett down in his crib and checked on Juliet before leaving the nursery. I go into our room and I see Rowan coming out of the shower with a towl wrapped around his waist.

"I thought you were asleep?" I said walking over to him to peck his lips and he gives me a light smile when we pull away.

"I was but then I woke up" he says and I wrap my arms around Rowan's neck. "Boys are here" I tell him and he nods before he leans in and kisses my lips more. "Alright. I'll be down in a second" He pulled away from my lips to speak before he starts to kiss me again.

I bit Rowan's bottom lip and let it go when he grabbed my ass a little rough and I gasped in surprise. I smile into the kiss and I pull away to look towards the door and Rowan trailed kisses down my neck.

"We can't babe-."

"Why not? I'll cover your mouth and they won't hear a thing, I swear" he pulls away slightly to talk before he finds my sweet spot after he started to kiss my neck again.

I moaned and Rowan picks me up by my ass and laid me down on our bed to lift my shirt up and kiss my stomach softly. I watch him and I start to laugh at him and he looks at me when he stops and smiles. "What?" He said confused.

"You're horny, aren't you?" I asked him and he grinned. "Of course I am, we haven't fucked for two weeks" he says and I propped up my elbows. "Oh my fuck. You're counting" I laugh slightly.

"Wouldn't have too if I could do a little slip in-" I start to laugh harder. Slip in?

He starts to laugh a little too and he kisses me a couple more times. "I have deals today baby, I'm sorry" I kissed his cheek and get up when he moves out of my way.

"Then we're fucking when you get back" he says and I kiss his cheek again. "Fine Mr. Slip in" I hold back a laugh and take off my shirt as I'm walking to the bathroom to shower. I pull down my shorts to tease him because it's always funny when he's horny and I tell him no.

I run the shower and I take off my bra and thong before getting in under the water. I was getting my hair wet when I felt a hard chest behind me.

Rowan kisses my ear before whispering. "I'm horny as fuck over here and you decide to tease? You're going to regret that" Rowan turns me around so I'm looking at him when he picks me up and pushes me against the wall. I wrap my legs around his waist and he guides my hips down so he could slip in.

I moan when he starts to fuck me roughly and he knows I'm on birth control. I wrap my arms around his neck to hold onto him while he keeps going. I grab a fistful of his hair softly and gasp when he rammed into my gspot.

"Right there?" He kept going and I start to sway my hips forward and back. "Fuck. Yes" I moan and he bit his lip as he sped up. "Come on baby" I lean my head back in escasty when I was close.

"A little more babe" I moan and he covered my mouth grinning. I pull at his hair when we coated each other in our juices with small moans and grunts from Rowan.

He kept going and it felt so damn good as he kept going. "We're doing five, you owe me a shit ton of fucking orgasms" he says and I agreed.

Just keep your dick inside me and you can do me in any position and however many times you want.

After the shower

After we fucked more then five times in the shower, I finally got to shower. I change into blue ripped jeans and a white crop top that showed a little bit of cleavage while Rowan was downstairs talking to the boys finally.

I brush my hair and teeth before scrunching up my hair and leaving it down. I grab my phone, gun, put on my shoes before grabbing my black leather jacket and then going downstairs.

I grab my keys from the kitchen. "You're leaving now?" Tony asked sadly and I nod. "Unfortunately, I have a shit load of deals I can't miss because the shit head has no patience" I walk over to Rowan and kiss his cheek but he pulled me down into his lap.

"Kiss me right" he says and I smile when I kiss his lips, the proper way. I whisper in his ear. "Look at you, looking alot more relaxed" I get up from his lap and kiss each of the boys cheeks.

"There's pumped milk in the fridge, Juliet should be up soon so listen to the monitor and don't forget to change them as soon as they wake up" I remind the boys and my husband.

"We know Andy, you tell us everytime you leave the house" Austin says and I smile. "Great" I quickly leave and go to my car, getting in and going to my old house with Greg, TJ, and Eric.
_____________
1,110 Words