|46. Part Two|

Home

I park Kayla in the driveway and get out, going to the front door to unlock it with my house keys. After I unlocked the door, I open it and see the Jake, Skylar, TJ, Leo, Greg, and Eric watching a action movie starring Nicolas Cage and eating popcorn and candy.

They look at me and smile widely, putting the movie on pause to talk.

"Hey boss, want to watch a movie?" Jake asked me as they chew their food.

"I'm pregnant" I blurt out and everyone looked at me with wide eyes, their smiles easily fading away.

"Who's the um...father?" Leo asked.

"Rowan" I answer simply.

"Did you tell him?" Eric asked.

"No, and I'm not going too."

"Why aren't you going to tell him?" Skylar asked me.

"Doesn't matter Skylar, but I'm going to raise this child all by myself" I said sure of myself, it can't be that hard can it?

"No you're not because I'm going to help you" Greg said and I give him a light smile.

"You're keeping it?" Skylar asked slightly shocked.

I nod my head and Skylar looks back at the TV, probably judging me.

"You're not alone boss, we are all going to help you. Whatever you need, we are there" TJ said with a smile and a nod.

"Thank you" I said to everyone. "Eric, my office. Now" I said and he stood up, going to the office with me following behind him. Since Skylar and Eric wanted to spend some time together, I decided to be nice and just talk to Eric later when we are both home.

I close the door behind me when we enter and Eric sits in the chair in front of the desk. I walk to the desk and sit on top of it with my legs hanging freely.

"I understand you care about me Eric but when it comes to my love life, that should be none of your concern. I don't tell you how to run your relationship with Skylar" I cross my arms.

"I'm sorry for breaking the promise boss but you getting hurt gets on my nerves. You don't know how bad I wanted to shoot Danny in the fucking heart because he broke yours. You're not just my boss Andy, you're my friend and my girlfriends cousin, I just think you deserve so much better then these fucking pricks because you keep getting your heart broken, I lost it so I'm sorry" He apologized.

I look at him sadly. "Thank you but Eric you're not always going to be there to save the day, it's going to happen over and over again until I find Mr. Right but that will never happen because I'm done with men, now you're dismissed" I said and Eric nodded while he looked sad, he stood up and walked out leaving me there to think.

I run my hands through my hair and look down at my stomach for no apparent reason. I shake my head and open the book shelf, going to the secret office to deal with paper work before going to bed.

I type in the code and use the key before going into the secret office.

Once I'm in there, I pull out the stack of papers and I get started.

I grab the pen and start reading contracts and proposals, getting tired and more tired after a couple of reading and signing papers.

This is going to be a long night...
_____________
Uncle David's POV

Gang Cabin Retreat

I get out of my shower with a towl wrapped around my waist, I go to my closet and grab a T-shirt, boxers and sweats for bed.

As I was pulling on my shirt to complete my clothing wear, my phone vibrates on my dresser and I walk over to it to see it's a message.

I open it and smile widely but evilly.

"She's pregnant, what's the plan?."

I type my reply while smiling.

"Time for part two" I reply and place my phone on the dresser.

Oh my dearest little niece, that baby isn't going to be born with the short time of life you have left.

I smile and get into bed, happy I can finally move to part two of my plan.

I'm coming for you Andrea Michael's, and my precious gang...
_____________
Rowan's POV

Boys House

After Andrea left, Diane got a call about something so she had to leave. It was just me and the boys in the training room, drenched in our own sweat.

I punch the punching bag while Tony and Carson fought against each other on the matt, and Austin held the punching bag.

"Do you think Diane's plan will work?" Austin asked me and I shrugged.

"Maybe, I hope it does" I punch harder, starting to think if Andrea is fucking someone right now.

"It should, it seemed pretty good to me" Tony says punching Carson square in the jaw.

"Yeah, so what did Andrea need?" I ask and the boys look at each other like this was a dangerous topic.

"Oh, she needed help with...um... a rat" Carson says and blocks Tony's next hit.

"She has a rat?" I ask them confused, switching spots with Austin.

"Oh yeah, when we got there, Andrea was on top of the couch cushion screaming, who knew she was afraid of a small but maybe life changing rat?" Austin chuckled along with the boys.

"Hm..." I said and everyone continued on with their training for a couple more minutes until we decided to call it a night, shower and then go to bed.

I showered and laid down in pajama bottoms with my head resting on top of my left hand, scrolling through my phone with my right hand because I got a notification about my storage is getting full on my phone when I see a picture of Andrea in her bra taking pictures of just her top half since she was laying down.

I scroll through them and there's a total of twenty three.

Some were her with a middle finger up at the camera with a smile, some were when I caught her taking pictures so I decided to bust her by photo bombing it with me crashing my lips into hers, and some were when I was kissing her neck and she was laughing because I kept making it harder for her to take pictures while she was trying not to moan out in pleasure.

I smile at the ones where I see her happy while we were kissing but it eventually fades when I realize her happiness was wiped away as soon as she took a step into the bathroom where she saw me fucking Diane.

I place my phone on the charger and go to bed.

This plan better work or so god help me I will kill the fuck out of you Diane.

I just want my baby back, why is this so hard to understand?...

A/N Decided to post this chapter because I wanted to add a twist to it, who do you think texted David? Will Andy find out who the mole is? What is Andrea going to do about her pregnancy? Will her uncle get his 'precious gang?'
_____________
1,222 Words