|40. Forgiven|

Warehouse

!!MATURE!!

After me and Rowan left the hospital, I drove to his place and after arriving, we both get out the car and make our way to the warehouse after I set the alarm.

"Andy, what did I do?" He called out after we enter the warehouse.

"You know what you did. You kissed that girl and then manipulated it so I couldn't be away from you" I call back irritatedly.

"You and your paranoia, I didn't kiss her Andy."

"I saw it with my own eyes."

"Well if you seen it with your own eyes then you must of saw me pull away, right?" He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"I didn't. I left before you could hurt me anymore."

"How did I hurt you Andy?" He said. "I didn't kiss her" he continued.

"You let her lips touch yours, that is usually classed as kissing. Or is there another meaning to the word I don't know?."

"But I pulled away."

"Yeah, after a decent amount of time!" I protest.

"I get it, you miss your dad and that's why your acting grumpier than usual" Rowan tells me.

I look at him with a glare. "This isn't even about that Rowan-."

"Oh really? Then why can't you just take my word for it huh? I'm telling you I didn't kiss her but that just isn't enough for you Andy! Why can't you just believe me Andy?!" He raised his voice.

I snapped.

"Because the last time I ended up believing someone, I got my heartbroken and I lost the only family I had left you fucking dick!" I said and a tear dropped from my eye and I left the living room to go upstairs but I was pushed up against a wall with my hands pinned.

"Just let me go Rowan, just leave me the fuck alone" I said trying to fight the rest of the tears.

"No, on Sunday... what did I tell you I wasn't going to do?" He whispered.

"I don't fucking know Rowan."

"I told you I wasn't going to break your heart Andy, I promise and I always keep my promises" He whispered while looking into my eyes.

We just stared at each other for a moment but for some reason I kept looking at his lips.

Rowan smashed his lips into mine and the kiss was soft and not rushed. He let's go of my wrists and I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him more passionately.

He pulls my shirt over my head, not breaking our heated kiss.

After it's completely off, I pull his off and he bit my bottom lip, causing me to moan into the kiss. I unbuckle his belt and unzipped his zipper which made his pants drop down to his ankles. I see his gun in his boxers and I grabbed it before dropping it to the floor on purpose.

Rowan smirked and pulled down my shorts. They fall down to my ankles and off after Rowan picked me up. I wrap my legs around his waists as we continued to have a heated kiss.

Rowan carried me to the bedroom, laying me down he pulled my panties off after he pulled down his boxers.

He intertwined our hands together while he was about to enter me but I stopped him.

"Baby..." I pull away from the heated kiss and Rowan kissed my neck.

"Where's the condom?" I try not to moan out by his sweet kisses.

"Shit" he pulled away and reached into his drawers looking for the condom while I chuckled a little.

He smirked and fanned the package in my face, he bit his bottom lip and I kissed the wrapper as Rowan bit his lip.

Rowan tore off the wrapper with his teeth and I bit my lip.

After throwing the wrapper away, Rowan placed the condom on his dick before intertwining our hands together and thrusting into me slowly.

I moan loudly while Rowan went in a steady rhythm. I tighten my hold against him when he went faster and harder.

I squeezed Rowan's hand and he panted into my ear. I arch my head back and more moans came tumbling from my lips.

"I'm almost there Andy" he whispered into my ear, still panting but going alot faster and harder.

Rowan let out a moan and I gasped when I reached my orgasm.

I look away from Rowan while I started to pant heavily.

Rowan grabbed my jaw softly and kissed my lips hungrily while he slowly started to fuck me again.

We continue to kiss with a few moans escaping our mouths as we kiss, still with our hands intertwined.

I stop kissing Rowan to let out the loudest moan I have ever let out, Rowan whispered in my ear sweet and soft things while I moaned.

Rowan moaned loudly telling me he reached his limit.

Rowan got from in between my legs and collapsed next to me panting heavily. I noticed he still had the condom on, are we not done yet?

"Rowan."

"Yeah?" He looked at me, still panting.

"Are we done or am I fucking you?" I ask.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek.

"It's your choice Andy, what do you want to do? Fuck me or call it a day?."

"Your a fucking cocky asshole" I reply and he winked.

"I'm sorry babe, I thought you knew that" He winked.

I climb on top of him and place my hands on his chest, I lean in to whisper in his ear.

"Enough of your bullshit asshole" I kissed his ear lobe and he moaned lightly.

I pull away from him and rock my hips a little, causing Rowan to moan a little loud.

I start slow and Rowan gripped my hips with pressure like I was poking his dick with a needle or something.

I go a little faster and Rowan squezzed my ass so hard, I sped up my paste and my rhythm was everywhere.

I went up and down while he would always squeeze my ass if he wanted it harder or faster.

I bounced up and down when I was close. Rowan slapped my ass and I moan in reply.

"Fuck Rowan!"I gasp and I slowly stop but Rowan squeezed my ass, telling me to continue.

Rowan moaned loudly and I didn't bother going slow, I just fucked him fast and hard. Rowan moaned and I catch his lips in the moan. I pull back to moan so ever loud and I stopped my rocking hips after.

I was panting heavily and Rowan pulled me off of him and to his side. He threw away the condom and I cuddled into him with the sheet covering my lower part and covering Rowan's lower part.

My leg was on him while we cuddled and Rowan was stroking my leg softly.

"Promise?" I look at him.

"Promise what?" He asked.

"You won't break my heart" I said.

He kisses my forehead. "I promise" He said and I kiss his jawline.

"Let's go to bed Andy, the good ass fuck tired me out" He said and we both chuckle. Rowan unhook my bra strap and after taking it off, I turned around and we both cuddled together with Rowan's member up against my ass and his hand on my boobs.

He kissed my shoulder and my neck before we both fall asleep together peacefully.
_____________
1,247 Words