|59. In The Past|

Andrea's POV

Home

After I was done visiting my boys, I came straight home and started to work on my paperwork from the business, I hear the front door open but I don't bother to go see who it was since I already knew who it was, my husband that cares more about his business then me so I paid no mind to it.

"Babe?!" Rowan calls out from downstairs.

"Office" I answer him as I signed my signature after reading terms and conditions of the agreement.

I hear Rowan jog up the stairs and soon enough he's in the office, leaning against the door frame looking at me.

"I'm sorry I went to go see the boys instead of staying here and spending time with my wife" he says and I don't bother looking up at him.

"Apology not accepted, now go. I have shit to take care of" I said signing another paper after reading the terms and conditions.

I hear Rowan let out a breath and I still don't look up at him. "Andy, don't do this...please? I'm sorry I left but it was-."

I look at him and drop my pen on the table. "Because it was important? Bullshit. What was so important and I'll tell you whether or not it's important, okay?" I tell him.

Rowan avoided eye contact and I started to glare at him. He looks at me. "Well? I'm waiting."

"I can't tell you."

"Oh, so now it's a secret? Alright, what's the secret? Are you a superhero or a werewolf? Are you secretly a cop? What's the secret babe? Huh?" I cross my arms and he lost it.

"I've been tracking down Pete since I saved you from the small cabin alright! I'm not a fucking superhero and I'm sure as hell not a cop or a fucking dog! That's the secret babe!" I stand up from my seat.

He calms his breathing down and I look at him as if he were stupid.

We continue to stare at each other in the uncomfortable silence until I decided to break it.

"You're what?! You're tracking Pete down! Why?" I panicked.

"Why?! Why am I, tracking down Peter Hall? Hmm, maybe it's because he fucking raped you babe! You were raped, by the guy who kept hitting on you in highschool, the man who has been lying about who he was and his connections! And your wondering why?!."

"I'm wondering why because it's not that big of a deal Rowan-."

"Not that big of a deal?! He raped you babe, he violated you and he fucked you without your consent! And I think the son of a bitch should pay with his life. You don't know how hard it was for me to keep myself controlled while your uncle kept sending videos of you being tortured, fucked, and abused?! I couldn't sleep.

Knowing you were hurt and in pain and most likely on the edge of death with my child you weren't or never would of told me about."

"You sound like you're the victim Rowan! I understand your pain and rage towards the things that happened before but it's over now. Let it go. I didn't like being raped or tortured. I didn't like it when Peter forced my legs open and started to fuck me just for his own enjoyment but it's over now Rowan. I'm fine and I'm still fucking breathing. My uncle kidnapping me, Peter raping me and all the other shit I went through in that place, it's over. You saved me and thank you for that.

I'm sorry you had to find out in the way you did but I was scared Rowan, for the first time ever, I was scared of telling my cheating ex boyfriend that fucked his old fuck buddy that I was pregnant, it sure as hell wasn't going to change anything Rowan. What happened before is in the past that I do not want to be reminded of or treated differently in anyway.

This is the present Rowan. Do not focus on Peter and trying to kill him, focus on the present Rowan like now you have a wife and a baby on the way. Please do not risk your life for something that happened in the past because it's not going to be worth it, just let him go...please? I'm not saying Peter is innocent but do not risk your life to find him or you're going to lose us both" I continue and I look down at my stomach for the 'us both'. I didn't notice I was crying until Rowan walks up to me and wipes my tears away.

"Okay, I'll let it go" he says and he hugged me tightly.

"Please...call it off" I said and he nodded his head.

"I will. I promise..."
_____________
813 Words