|11. Mistake|

^Andrea's school outfit^

Skipping to arriving at school the next day...(Wendsday)

I parked in the school parking lot and Rowan's car wasn't here yet, I felt relieved.

"Keep your head up, ignore Danny and fake a smile" Eric said in the passenger side.

"It's what I do best" I smiled and stepped out of the car and so did Eric and Skylar.

We went our seperate ways and I was about to go to my locker when I see Violet rubbing her belly.

I walk up to her and she looked at me.

"I feel sorry for you."

"What do you mean?."

"Are you going to keep the baby?."

"Well..I don't know yet...it hasn't been decided yet."

"Well if you do stop sleeping around, the baby will need you. You need to be there if you keep it."

"Why are you being so nice to me?" She asks.

"I don't hold grudges for along time it's tiring, but for Danny...that's under different circumstances."

"I'm sorry about-."

"A simple apology isn't going to solve anything Violet."

"I'm still sorry for everything I did." She says.

"I would say I was sorry for banging your head against the wall, but I'm not. You deserved it after I found you with Danny."

"Yeah I know, I shouldn't have done that to you, I don't know I felt like I was losing Rowan to you and I just felt like I should get revenge or something."

"Revenge? I'm not sleeping with Rowan."

"You're not?" Hope taints her tone.

Of course not, I wouldn't do Danny like that, I don't like Rowan anyway, he's just an..aquaintnence."

"Oh, ok well I'm going to go and find him." She tells me.

"Why do you like him so much?." I asked before she has a chance to walk away.

She turns back to me, shrugging.

"He's probably the first guy who made me feel wanted."

"But he's a player? Violet I may not be your friend but you should seriously be with someone that makes you feel special and doesn't sleep with other women and doesn't just think your a booty call."

She sighs.

"He did make me feel special."

"Maybe it's time to find someone that is good enough for you..and that's definitely not Rowan."

"You're right." She says.

"Your child needs a father that will be there for him and you. Rowan won't be that person."

"I am getting sick of Rowan saying things to me but be er means them...Thanks Andrea" she says before walking off.

I turn around and see Rowan standing there with a cheeky grin.

"What?" I ask.

"I didn't know you wanted me all to yourself." He says.

"If I wanted you all to myself I would have had you by now" I walk past him slowly and wink.

"We'll see after tonight." He replies catching up with me.

"You must be joking if you think I'm going to be sleeping with you." I chuckled.

"You'll be saying something different by the end of the night."

"Like what huh?" I stopped to face him.

"Please Rowan, I need you to fuck me." He says mimicking my tone.

"More like please Rowan, get the fuck off me." I shot back.

He laughs.

"I would never do anything without your consent." He tells me winking.

"Such a gentlemen."

"Thanks babe" he winks.

"Quit calling me that."

"I'll never stop calling you that." He says winking.

"Pig" I mumble.

"I'm hurt." He says.

"I guess your not a man." I said before trying to turn away but was pulled into Rowan's body and he as smirking at me.

"Do you want me to show you how much of a man I am?" He asks.

"You can't show what you don't have." I smiled and we were still face to face.

"Are you sure about that" he asks pulling me closer.

"Yeah, I am."

"We'll wait and see what you're saying after our date."

"We're not fucking! How many times do I need to tell you?" I ask Rowan.

"Until it's not true" he said pulling me closer but then stops when Danny speaks.

"Your such a hypocrite Andrea."

"Now what do you want Danny?" I free myself from Rowan's grip.

"You don't like it when I cheat, but you're allowed to do whatever you want."

"We aren't together anymore Danny, you fucked Violet , we are done."

"I bet you were with him before we broke up. That's how you set me up to catch me in the act."

I get into Danny's face and said very slowly.

"I only set you up because in my very morning you got a phone call from Violet, if you were a loyal enough boyfriend you would still be with me Danny, but you took that road and here we are" I said before walking away to my locker and Rowan followed.

I groan slamming my hand against the locker.

"How dare he accuse. I've always been loyal to him."

"And that..is why I don't do relationship."

I chuckle.

You don't do relationships because you're a man whore."

"You should definitely try it..I'll be your first mistake." he winked.

"I'll pass thanks."

"Your loss."

The bell rings for class, Rowan and I walk to class together.
_____________
891 Words