|03. Day At The Beach|

^Andrea's friends^

I woke up to Danny's kisses on my neck.

"Wake up, it's Sunday."

"Which is why I'm sleeping" I pulled the blanket up to cover my face from the sunlight and Danny's awful morning breath.

He pulled the blanket off of my face, and I opened one eye to look at him.

"Your dad said if you don't get up, he will drag you out of bed and down to the training room."

I got up with a groan and changed into shorts and a shirt.

^Andrea's outfit^

I brushed out my hair while Danny made my bed and then laid on it to wait on me.

We both went downstairs and I wasn't hungry at the moment so I skipped breakfast and went straight to the training room.

I walked in to see Skylar and Eric fighting in hand to hand combat, neither of them had any injuries on them so they were doing pretty well.

Danny held my hand to the couch and pulled me into him as I sat on his lap.

"Morning princess" my father smirked at me.

"Morning asshole" his smirk disappeared and turned his attention to Danny.

"Danny, get in there" he motioned to the fight between Eric and Skylar.

I got off of Danny's lap so he could get up from the couch. He was about to walk away before I kissed his lips and whispered,"Be careful."

He nodded his head and walked into the fight, catching Skylar off guard, instead of fighting one person she was now fighting two. Everyone was against each other, there are no tag teams.

"In about three minutes I want you to get in there too" he winked.

"Alright."

"For now, we need to talk."

"About what?."

"Yesterday when I called you to tell you I probably wouldn't be back when you got home, I called you because we have been having a few threats from 'The Vipers'.

"Who the hell is that?."

"They own Richardson Highschool, they basically own all of California."

"Can't wait to meet them tommorow."

"There dangerous Andrea, don't mess with them."

"There not that dangerous if I haven't heard of them."