|04. First Day Of School|

^Andrea's Outfit^

Andrea's POV

My alarm was repeatedly beeping, trying to wake me up. I was already up I just really didn't want to get up and ready for school.

Someone barged through my bedroom door without knocking.

"Andrea, it's time to- whoa", he looked me up and down.

"Thanks TJ, now leave", I smiled casually.

"Right..I - I'm sorry I'll just..go sorry", he closed the door and I giggled before walking into my closet to get into some clothes.

I grabbed a pair of my chucks and went into the bathroom the straighten my hair, do my makeup, and brush my teeth.

I walked out of my room and placed my phone in my back pocket as I went down the stairs.

I see my father, TJ, Greg, Danny, Skylar, and Eric eating breakfest at the table. Greg had a busted lip and a cut on his cheek.

"Morning princess, come eat."

I smiled at him and walked over to the table to sit down next to my dad.

"I'm sorry you had to see my body TJ", I grabbed a piece of bacon.

My father eyed me and TJ while TJ gulped down his spit nervously.

"You what?."

"I walked in and she was only wearing bra and underwear, but I didn't know that Victor", he quickly said.

"Is that true?", Danny eyed me.

I rolled my eyes at him and he became curious.

"Andrea, is that true?."

"One hundred percent daddy", I winked at Danny and started to eat.

Skylar and Eric sat there eating awakwardly not saying a word.

"Anyway, we are skipping training for right now only because you guys have school and I don't need your asses late on the first day so hurry up and eat."

Everyone was done eating and since TJ and Greg were grownups they got to stay with my dad and do business and shit.

"Get your asses in the car little shits."

Everyone opened the car doors and got inside, after closing the doors and putting my keys in the ignition, we were off to hell.
_____________
Rowan's POV

"Guess what!", Carson said excitedly as we were walking away from my car.

"You finally realized how much of a kid you are then a teenager?", Tony said which I gave him a laugh for.

"No.. that Andrea girl is coming to this school, it's her first day", he smiled.

"Well that's good now we can show her who we are and we own this school", Austin said.

"Shut up Aus-", Carson said when he was interrupted by a squealing girl.

"Baby! Did you miss me?!", Violet said. Violet is some girl I banged and now she thinks we are together, but no matter how many times I tell her, the bitch doesn't give up.

"The fuck", I said as she tried to kiss me but I backed away from her.

"Violet, he doesn't want your skanky dirty ass, leave", Carson said.