"I'll see you...whenever!" I smile, forced. She gets out with a sigh and shuts the door. She looks at me as I start up the car and drive away again.

...

RHYS POV

.

Monday came too soon. I was feeling bad because I didn't take Wade's suggestion and date him. He hasn't said anything to me since Saturday.

I sigh and walk down the stairs and tell my family good bye. When I talk outside, Wade's Kia Cadenza is outside with loud music playing.

Stacey is in the backseat and Wade in the driver. Both of them singing loudly. I open the door and slide into his car. He nods his head at me and then starts up the car. He drives toward school while they sing to Pull The Trigger.

"DON'T HESITATE JUST SHOOT!" Wade screams happily. He makes a turn and grins at Stacey in the rearview mirror. I look out the window because I know he is upset with me. I know he is. He's mad that I didn't give him a chance.

The next song comes on and they both just yell to it. I look down at my phone and smile because Aiden texted me. On the paper he gave me on Saturday was his number.

Aiden: good morning! Have a good day.

Me: Good mornin. You too!

By the time I look up we are at school. I get out and realize that Wade and Stacey are already ahead of me talking about something with smiles on their faces.

This goes on for about another week. Each day Wade doesn't say anything really and neither do I. Everyday I get in the car major is blasting and they are both singing. When they get out they walk together and they sit with each other at lunch while I sit with my friends.

Today is Friday and they do the same thing to me. They walk together leaving me behind. I lean back on the car as tears come to my eyes. He hates me now.

I wipe my eyes, trying my best not to smear my makeup. I close my eyes whilst taking breaths to calm myself.

"Hey, um, Rhys? Are you okay?" A familiar voice asks. I open my eyes to see Dylan and Jaden from the party. Jaden steps forward and wipes underneath my eyes as I tense up. He uses both of his thumbs to wipe underneath my eyes. "What's wrong?" Jaden asks softly.

"It's stupid." I say.

"Tell Daddy Dylan." Dylan smiles. I let out a laugh. Dylan grins at me with a wink. "Tell us. Yeah, we know, we are guys and we don't know anything a charley is probably the only one who understand."

"Why Charley?" I ask.

Dylan smirks, "he's good with girly stuff." He winks when my eyes widen. He wasn't joking when he said Charles was gay.

Jaden smacks Dylan in the back of the head, "just because you 'think' he is gay doesn't mean you should go tell everyone."

"Enough! We were talking to sweet cheeks here." Dylan motions toward me. "Now what's the matter?" He ask. I shake my head, "if it's Nick I will murder him! Jaden, you're smart—"

"And you're an idiot." Jaden smirks earning a glare from Dylan.

"—how long would I go to jail?" He finally asks.

"Um...forever!"

"Maybe I'll just bash his knees in. I'm feelin' it." Dylan laughs crazily. He's kinda weird.

"What's the matter?" Jaden asks.

"Wade...you see he's been subtly ignoring my for the past week and...and he keeps hanging out with Stacey and forgetting about me." I sound like a petty third grader.