You and I

I want to look up at him and just hug him and yell ‘CURLY I MISSED YOU SO FREAKING MUCH’ but a part of me wants to run away.

I force myself to look up at him; his green eyes are just like I remembered them, and how I missed them.

“Look right now I have to perform but will you stay right here until I’m done so we can talk?” Without a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ he walks on stage.  He ruffles his curls and glances my way, I bet to make sure I was still there.

Amanda walks over and looks straight at me. “Time to get back to our seats” I look down and I nod.

A lump in my throat appears as I feel terrible for just leaving but he didn’t let me say yes or no, so it’s his fault too.  I approach my seat to see a man sitting in my seat.

“Yo pops that’s my seat” I say snapping my fingers at him. He turns his head and it’s Simon. I bite the inside of my cheek. “Well hello Sarah” I wave hello knowing I already called him ‘Pops’

“Louise is here to take you to the after party, the boys will be there soon” We both nod and we follow Lou out towards the paps.

“Sarah can we have an interview” A women who looks like she has put WAY to much blush on asks me. I look at Lou and she nods as permission.

The small light on the camera turns on and she takes out her large microphone. “Sarah you have been with Harry for how many months now?” I cock my head back at her about to find the closest water fountain because ‘GURL IS THRISTY’

“Harry and I are not dating” I say sternly. She gives me that ‘bullshit’ kind of look and shoves her phone in my face.

“We saw you two backstage taking really close” A small smirk appeared on her face. “Harry doesn’t like me like that we are just friends and that’s all we will ever be.”  

“Friends” She repeats louder.

“Yes friends” I say.

I feel someone push past me almost knocking me over. That jack-wagon is going to get a Gucci shoe up their— Oh my god its Harry.

She began walking away when I shouted “You did that on purpose!”

“He never liked you anyway!” she shouts back, I watch her walk away.

Lou wraps her arm around me as we make our way to the van. I sit silent hating myself as I replay that moment in my head. The car comes to a stop and we are on the coast. We walk inside I can see Jessie J, Jay Z, Beyoncé, Cher, Little Mix, and many more.

But I don’t really care about them. I grab an alcoholic drink and I make my way past everyone and I walk to the beach. Someone is already there, damn. “Mind if I join” I ask. “Nope” I sit beside the guy and I sip my drink.

“So what happened to you?” I ask. I look at him and he has his hood up. “The girl I love said we were just friends” I took a sip. “Who is she?” He finally looks at me. “You”