This is really good-bye

WOW! 724 VOTES! :) We both are very happy! So we are updating everything and we are actually give you all a sneak peek into our newest story. (: Keep COMMENTING(:

I look at him in shock and some sadness. Damn you Harry you will be the death of me you  idiot. I don’t say anything.  I am like a little kid waiting for the dang doors open so I can run away and cry ALLL BYYYYY MYYYYYSELLLLLLFFF. ( Sing that part)

The gates of freedom open and I run to my room forgetting its locked. I try opening the door and I bash my face off of the door. I pull out the key and I run inside and onto the small couch Amanda is laying on. 

“ow what the hell yo- Sarah what’s wrong?” She sits up and I tell her everything. She starts crying while I am relying on her to be my rock. THANKS A LOT BITCH. “Pull yourself together” I shake her.

“What about tomorrow” I forgot. “Well I am going back I guess” I sigh. We keep talking until I fall asleep. 

“Sarah” Someone lightly shakes me. I swap them away not wanting to be woken up. “SARAH” that person will have ketchup in their trousers in the next minute. I shoot up and I see Paul looking sad. “Its ok Pauly I will see you again” I smile slightly as I hug him.

Amanda and I ride to the airport with Paul in the front. Everyone is silent the whole way there. We arrive at the airport and all kinds of fans are there with their cameras out.

“What da hell?” I shout as I look to see them against the doors. I cling to Amanda and I start screaming. “BOOBIES TOO MANY BOOBIES!” I point to all the girls pushed up on the windows.

Soon we are inside with my bags and away from all of those CRAZY people. “Now boarding flight 362 to Miami” I turn and I hug Paul who is almost in tears. I turn to hug Amanda and she walks towards the boarding area.

“Lets go Sarah or we’re going to be late to Miami” she smiles. I turn to go to the small boardign area when I hear my name from 5 different voices. I see an old man and women, a fat man, and two musicians running towards me.

 “We didn’t get to say goodbye” the fat man says. “UH-“ they start stripping to reveal my boys. I hug them all at the same time. I hear them start crying, NO SARAH STAY STRONG! Nope.

I start crying as they let me go. I look at Harry and he looks gutted. I look at my feet as I walk away to Amanda. I board the plane and I sit in seat ‘1D’ and I begin bawling. I cuddle into Amanda’s side as we cry together.