I am so ashamed

Sarah's POV

I wake up to a thumping in my head and a ringing in my ears. I slowly open my eyes to see Jessie and Amanda sleeping on the little chair. I move the covers and I feel something coming up. I HAD CHICKEN LAST NIGHT? I clean my self off and I wobble to the shower. I open the door to see a hot passed out guy laying on the floor. "BUDDY GET YOUR ASS UP I NEED A SHOWA" I shouldn't have yelled now I have a massive headache. He slowly gets up and walks out like nothing happened. I close the door and undress out of my shorts and shirt. I slip in the shower washing my body and hair, I turn off the water and I step out and wrap my wet body in a soft towel. I brush my teeth and I do my makeup so I don't look like a ZOMBIE.. I get that done and I walk into my room to a now awake Jessie and Amanda. "What up my hoes" I say in a serious tone as I make my way to my clothes.

I take out my ripped jeans, Minnie mouse crop top and Louis' red suspenders that I stole from him. I pick out my red converse and I am proud to say I look awesome. Jessie and Amanda follow me downstairs and into the kitchen. Harry looks at me and then shakes his head walking away. "What crawled up his ass and died" I shout as I throw chocolate in my mouth. Liam and Zayn walk down the stairs and Zayn looks hung over like Jessie ,Amanda and I. "So where is Lou and Niall at?" Liam asks as he takes my chocolate and replaces it with a banana. "I thought you knew" I say shocked. We all exchange looks before we all sprint to the door. "Liam, Zayn, Jessie go look by the food vendors" They all nod as they run out the door.

"Harry, Sarah and I will go around the parks" Harry rolls his eyes as he walks out the door. I follow behind him asking him questions. Does the ass answer? HELL NO."HARRY ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION YOU MONKEY ASS EATER" I shout so loud an old lady giggles. He turns around and is a inch away from my face. I take a deep breath ready for the fighting to begin but it never came. I come out of my fighting mode to notice he is kissing me. I'm very sorry to say that this is my first kiss... and I might like it....  I SAID MIGHT DUMBASS!

I push him off and I look at Amanda who is doing a little dance. "WHAT IN THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR" I flail my arms around as he smiles. "Sarah I like you" My eyes widen as do Amanda's and bystanders. "I- uh-" I grab his shirt and kiss him. I pull away and I walk to the park with them following. "NIALL!" I shout as I run over to him which a hobo is going through his wallet. I do a karate pose and I scare him off. THANK YOU KUNG-FO PANDA! I shake him and I can't help but laughter at his appearance. "Where's Lou?" he asks putting on his shirt. "Well we thought you would know" He nods 'no.' I leave out a groan. "Did Harry kiss you?" Niall smirks as he looks at a blushing Harry. "NO" Niall laughs and says "Yeah you did because your lipstick is on his lips." I face palm as they burst out laughing.

I WILL UPLOAD MORE LATER TONIGHT(:

COMMENT AND VOTE YOU BITACHES(: