Lets do this!

Sarah's POV

Curly is going to die today! I almost died and Niall saved me! " You ok?" Zayn looks down at me. I nod Zayn has been acting weird lately. "I'm gonna go back to the room." I mumble as I wrap the towel around me and I shuffle my way to the lift. "C'mon" I mumble to myself. "Hey" I turn around and I see a HOT British boy. "Sup brotha" I throw my hands up like a gangster.

*note to self NEVER do that again*

" I'm Sam" he smiles. Why do allBritish guys have to be so damn cute! "I'm Sarah" we step into the lift. "Sarah i know this is so soon but do you maybe want to go on a date with me tonight?" Is this a prank or something, am i being punk'd! "Sure why not" i shrug as we stop at his floor. "8 o'clock" he winks as the doors close. Holy gummy bears I'm going on a date!!!! I do my victory dance. But dumb me falls because I am still all wet. I get up to the floor and i skip to the room. "LOU LET ME IN!" I slam by fists on the door. She opens the door and she looks so tired. " you banged." She rings. " i got a date and i don't know what the hell i should do or wear" i scream. I slap my hands over my mouth when i see Lux wobble in. "Shit" i whisper "SHIT" she squeals and laughs. Lou glares at me. I give her my innocent look. "Shit shit shit" she sings. "Fix this" she points to swearing Lux. "Nicole Teasdale stop swearing this instant" i yell. She stops in her tracks and starts to cry. "Lux I'm sorry" i hug her and she stop crying. "I wuv you Sawah" she hiccups. "I love you too gummy bear" i pick her up and i swing her around. "Ok let's get you ready!"

Harry's POV

I feel horrible for doing that to poor SJ.... "Where did SJ go?" I get out of the pool and i wrap the towel around my waist. "She went to her room about 10 minutes ago" Zayn says. I put on my sunglasses and i walk to the lift and i wait til i get to our floor. I walk to the door and i knock. SJ answers and she looks.... Amazing! "Harry you ok?" I snap out of my staring and i walk in. "Where are you going?" I am curious why she is dressed so nice. I know we have nowhere to go tonight. "A boy i met his names Sam and he asked me on a date and he should be here in like an hour." She smiles as Lou finishes her hair. I should have told her how i feel now.... WAIT DID SHE SAY SAM!!!!!