Chapter 4 - Amir Shezard (Edited)

Start from the beginning

Good luck to whoever my secretary is. Quickly remembering I had a business meeting with a very important client, I rushed out of my office and towards the elevator, not noticing someone just got out I bumped into someone.

Coming to my senses I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen apart from my mum and sisters. She had the most amazing eyes I have ever seen the ones you could get lost in with blue eyes like the sea and specks of gold like the stars and also specks of green all supported by long thick eyelashes, with nice high cheekbones and a soft jaw lines with soft full lips that just wanted me to kiss them. KISS THEM what is wrong with me I swear this girl will drive me crazy glad she is not my secretary.

Quickly averting my gaze I apologized "I am so sorry I didn't see you there as I was in a rush".

"It's okay I am sorry for banging into you". She replied whilst fiddling with her scarf. Wait, her SCARF she is a Muslim. Well obviously her name is Aaliya, you idiot. What I mean is that she is not like other girls, she is modest and wears a scarf.

"I was wondering if you could tell me where the CEO's office is as I am the new secretary," she said which made me freeze. NO that's just what I don't need right now a beautiful girl distracting me.

"I am the CEO,"I said, watching her reaction which was priceless with her eyes wide open and her lips slightly a jar. Leading the way I took her to her office and looked at her eyes filled with awe as she took in the scenery around her. She looked like a little child who just got their favourite candy which made me laugh.

Turning her head to look at me I realized that she kind of forgot I was in this room which made me laugh even more at her innocence. "What's so funny?" she asked me.

"Nothing you just look like a child who got her favourite candy" I stated truthfully which to she laughed. Her laugh made me freeze, sending shivers from my head to my toes like music to my ears.

Remembering about the schedule I hurriedly went and grabbed it from my office and gave it to her not before saying "Well you like your office before I leave here is my number in case you need anything and any important meetings. Consider this schedule a test if you pass you will become my secretary and if not then I am afraid I will have to lower your position as I can't let someone with one of the best CV leave this company".

Saying that I walked out of the room but not before seeing her shocked face. I know I am going to enjoy this week as it will push her to her limits. I know she can do this because she is different and not like anyone else. Just looking at her eyes you can see that she went through a lot of trouble and hardship and I am determined to know what it is but first I need to do an information search on her and find out what happened to her to make her eyes look so sad.

Walking out of my office and into her office I saw her sitting on the floor with files all around her and her phone on speaker mode and what I heard next made me freeze.

************

Aaliya's POV

As he walked out of the room I quickly got all the files I needed and sat down on the floor with the schedule in my hand looking at which company to read about first I got a call on my phone from my beloved ammi, answering the phone and putting it on speaker I left the phone on the floor.

"As-salaam wa alaikum Aaliya beta how are you?" asked my mother with concern in her voice.

"Wa alaikum mas salam ammi Alhumdulillah I am fine just doing some work for my boss". I replied.

"That's good Aaliya, there is something we need to tell you, " said my ammi,

"Go on then ammi tell me what is wrong" I replied.

"Ibrahim is back and he kidnapped your daughter Amira as he somehow found out that she is his daughter." said my mum whilst crying as all the hope I had inside me from escaping him had shattered and fear filled deep inside of me.

"WHAT NO HOW COULD HE MUM AFTER ALL THESE YEARS OF HIM TORTURING ME, STARVING ME, ABUSING ME HE HAD THE AUDACITY TO KIDNAP MY DAUGHTER"I shouted through the phone at my mother with tears streaming down my face as I rocked back and forth forgetting I was in my office and not at home.

Looking up to see if anyone heard me, my heart froze as I saw Amir boss standing by the door with his jaw clenched as his hands on either side of him turned into fists. He started walking towards me and picked up the phone leaving it on speaker

"As-salaam wa alaikum Mrs Ahmed I am Amir Shehzard Aaliya's boss and I heard the whole conversation and was wondering if you could give me this Ibrahim's name as I would track him down and help you and Miss Aaliya find her daughter and your grandchild" said Amir boss as I looked at him with shock.

"Wa alaikum mas salam beta his name is Ibrahim Gazi and thank you so much for helping us out there aren't that many people left in this world that want to help a family they don't even know thank you so much how could I ever repay you" replied my mother.

"Aunty there's no need for saying thank you. I am just doing what my parents taught me to help others and you do not need to pay me at all," He replied, making my heart melt.

Where do you find guys like this nowadays? NOWHERE.

Ending the call with an Allah Hafiz he gave me my phone back and sat down next to me leaving a sensible space between us. I smiled at this gesture.

I turned my head slowly towards him and asked: "Aren't you going to question me about my personal life like most bosses would do?"

His reply made my heart melt, "Well then I am not your expected CEO or boss then as what you do outside of the office is your life and decision and your life and past is your personal life so it's not in my place to judge you or anyone even."

"Thank you for understanding me and even though I can't tell you about my personal life, thank you for helping me. How could I ever repay you?" I asked.

He turned to face me and said: "Like I said to your mother I am not expecting a favour in return not today not tomorrow, not next week never". As he bid me goodbye he got up and left towards his office saying he has to get my daughter back before sunset as it was currently 1 in the afternoon meaning he has currently got eight hours to get my daughter back as it is summer meaning Maghrib starts at 9 or after.

Wondering how he is going to get my daughter back I consumed myself with my work as I can't let my personal life clash with my professional life even though I was crying and praying to Allah asking him to keep my daughter safe and not let anything harm her.