SWOTMB I: fourty-seven

"Feelings can be controlled
but tears never lie"
*•*•*•*•*•*•*

GLENN VAN's

Again! She doesn't tell me again!

What do I expect? Huh! I wished did not leave her awhile ago. For the first time, Dmn Mafia!

I carried her carefully up to our room. She fell asleep while she's watching. And she really seems to do not want to be disturbed, so I made it fast. I laid her down to bed and tucked her inside the warm blanket.

While just in looking at her soundly, made me smile. "In no time these days, I would know all of you, Love." I uttered and kissed her forehead through to her lips. After doing so, someone knocked in the door.

I last glance at her and I smiled. "I love you, Reika!" I whispered before coming out. Nashiki, my butler, was there and waiting for me.

"We have reviewed the cameras again and the doctor you asked to come, wasn't the one who came." He reported. I looked at him fiercely.

"You better ready yourself, Nashiki Yama!" I warned annoyingly. They're not doing good! Dmn! They should be thankful, my wife seems fine.

I left and get through down the house. Many of my men were there. I went inside to my office and faced them. A lot of them took down a gazed, afraid to even look at me. I seated like a king in my throne and someone attentively came in with a laptop.

"M-master, sh-she is Dr. Myra Evans, the doctor you have---"

"Just get straight to the point, id-ot!" I spoked irritatingly. That doctor didn't came, so why I still have to know her whereabouts! D.mn! I only cared for my wife right now.

He cough falsely. He type some keys on the keyboard and an image of an old man doctor and middle aged woman nurse coming out from a car. "M-master, I found out that, h-he's Dr. Nicolau Shrewsbury and she's Nurse Cielo Guan. They are both from the family of assassins." He reported at me nervously. I clenched my fist after hearing what he just said. A Shrewsbury, who is obviously came from Adlersteins and a Guan from Guan Empire! F.ck!

I grabbed my caliber and shoot him on his shoulder. I let them saw how angry I am right now, I throw the device in front of them. "You let those ruthless croaker come near to my wife! Bullshyt!"

All my men gathered away from me and bowed their heads down. Sh!t.

Why are those Adlersteins always after of my wife? Dmn! "What did they want to my wife?" I bursted angrily. Nashiki came running to my side. "Natakasan kayo noong una ng asawa ko, and now, nalusutan kayo ng mga taong iyon."

Tinabig ko siya ng malakas. I went out of there and went back to my wife. And I saw her blinking her eyes. She looks so groggy... and crying! Fck! She's crying. I ran through her side and calmed her.

"W-why are you c-crying, love?" I asked. Shet! I am so bothered.

She is still crying, "I... I dreamed again." I caressed her back. "I-its a bad dream."

"Ssshhh... Its just a dream, love! And baka effect lang yan ng pinapanuod mo kanina." I hushed her. God! I hate seeing her in this state. "Tahan na! Hmmm..." After awhile, tumigil na rin siya. "Please, don't think too much about those movies, kung anu-ano ang napapanaginipan mo, eh!"