Chapter 8

"Merlin!" Diane yelped. "That hurts!"

Merlin injected a needle into Diane, "Oh, calm down! I'm trying to help! You literally asked me to check out your condition!"

Diane sneezed a few times, then groaned.

"What did she come down with, Merlin?" King asked, peering out from behind the sin of gluttony.

She turned to him, and sighed. "To me, it's probably the flu. I'm not certain though. Just to be sure, you guys need to keep the romance to a minumum."

Merlin then walked off.

King nodded. "Oh, okay." he then pondered what Merlin had just said.

"HEY WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" she yelled after her.

Diane tried to laugh a bit, but coughed up a storm after attempting to.

"Diane, this is what you get for constantly insisting on staying out in the middle of every single rain storm!" King complained. Diane glared at him.

"You're the one who stays outside with me anyway! Mr. I won't ever leave you alo-" ACHOO!"

King panicked, "Ah! S-sorry I didn't mean that! I uh- you should really get some rest! And try to relax yourself, Diane!" he helped her into bed.

Diane took a long sigh, then shrugged. "Sorry if I manage to get you sick by the way."

King smiled, "I wouldn't mind. I can take it."

He kissed her on the forehead, and decided to let her rest up.

A Day Later

"Aw man, Merlin! That hurts!" King writhed in pain as Merlin injected a needle into his arm.

Merlin facepalmed herself. "I don't get paid enough for this. Not at all, in fact."

Diane was laughing in the backround. "Does that mean romance is allowed now?" she winked.

Merlin rolled her eyes. "One, that's gross. Two, yeah because it probably doesn't matter now, but that's still gross."

"Now can I please be left alone?" She pleaded and then walked off again.

King leaned back, "Ugh, this sucks." he complained. Diane giggled, trying to hold back a cough. "King, come and rest with me. No excuses, cuz you need it too!" she ordered.

"Diane, please. Y-you got me s-sick! A-are you sure we won't get sicker?" King shifted uncomfortably.

Diane pouted, and turned away from him, "I warned you though! But whatever, I see how it is." she laughed a bit, and sneezed. "Go and sleep by yourself for all I care!"

King stared at her blankly. "Okay then." he walked over to another unoccupied bed and plopped down on top of it.

"Huh?" Diane looked back to him, startled.

Hah! She's falling right into my trap! King tried to hide a mischievous smile. He was sort of scaring himself, he'd never been this confident before. Especially when it came to Diane.

"I guess you're right," King yawned. "We should sleep separatel-"

"No no no!" Diane blushed a bit. She twirled her hair with one of her fingers. "Just- just come over here."

King grinned. "That's so cute! You actually really want me to sleep with you!" he mused.

Diane pointed at him. "OH SHUTUP IT'S NOT LIKE WE HAVEN'T SLEPT WITH EACHOTHER BEFORE! YOUR MAKING A BIG DEAL OVER THIS?" she yelled.