Godt nearly cried when I told him I couldn't stay, but he calmed down when P'Bee told him she would stay the night with Bas. She stayed back at the house with the boys.

Tae is acting strange when he sees Tee, but I don't think Tee has noticed. All through dinner, no matter who Tee talked to, Tae was paying attention, subtly, especially as my angels tried to get him to show his abs again, they wanted pictures.

I go look for Ming, we need to leave soon, he walked off with his phone but hasn't come back. He's standing near the railing, in the small seating area, willing it to ring. I tell him they have late lab, he's making sad faces.

I grab Ming and hide us behind the large wooden flower pot thing, when I see Tae coming this way looking annoyed. Ming's making faces at me, I'm telling him to shush, pointing at Tae and Tee.

"What's wrong Tae? Your being weird." Tee asks.

"Not really." Tae answer's.

"Is this because of the other night? So, we slept together, it's not a big deal." Tee asks.

Ming's giving me the 'omg' eyes, and getting ready to talk, I shush him.

"You slept on top of me!" Tae says. "It wasn't sleeping, sleeping."

"That's why your acting like this?" Tee laughs. "Don't tell me, you never slept with a guy before Tae?"

"Your younger than me..." Tae starts.

"Yes p." Tee says moving forward.

He keeps going until Tae's back hits the wall, Tee slowly puts his hand on the wall, either side of Tae.

"I'm curious p." He asks. "How did little me, manage to flip you, anyway?"

"You surprised me." Tae snaps. "Move your arm!"

"Why this nervous p?" Tee asks.

"You don't remember what you did?" Tae aske angrily.

"You mean the kiss, P'Tae?" Tee asks.

Is it me, or is Tee's voice a little seductive when he says p? Ming's grinning at me. Ok, so it really is...

"What are you..." Tae asks.

"That wasn't a kiss P'Tae." Tee says getting closer. "This, is a kiss."

Tee moves forward, slamming his lips against Tae's. Ming tries to move, I grab him and make him stay, he wants to go give pointers, I shush him. As quickly as it started, they pull apart.

"For a mafia boss, your very compliant p." Tee laughs.

We look again, Tae looks shocked, Tee looks amused.

"You do know, a lot more happens after this right?" Tee chuckles.

"You little..." Tae starts.

"You wanted to date Yo." Tee smirks. "Would you have known, what to do p?"

Tee moves away slowly, walking off still smirking.

"You little shit!" P'Tae snaps, following. "I outta tie you up..."

"Sounds fun p..."

We stay quiet, till they both leave, Ming looks at me seriously.

"Yo, you think P'Kit would like that?" He asks me.

"He's more likely to do that to you." I snap. "You mention this to the doctors, and P'Pha gets any ideas, I will murder you."

"But yooo...."

"I will end our friendship!" I snap.

He sighs making sad faces and follows quietly as we join the others.

At the parking lot, a hum can be heard in the evening. It slowly grows, into roaring engines as a dozen or so motorbikes pull in. One of the people in front, takes off his helmet, walking to us.

"Tee my boy!" The guy walks over and hugs Tee.

They're all friends, they came to give him a ride, Tee is going back with them, he has work tomorrow.

Tae doesn't look happy, he tells Tee he will give him a ride, but Tee just smiles, and puts on a helmet.

"You guys want a ride to the hotel?" Tee asks us.

"Oh god yes!" Monty yells.

"I always wanted to date a biker."

"Are you guys single?"

"We are all great friends of Tee's."

I shake my head, my angels have no shame. They're getting onto the bikes, talking to the guys offering them a ride. Okay talking less, full out batting eyes and flirting more.

"Common Yo, I'll give you a ride." Tee says handing me a helmet.

Why not? My gangs going, it's only a 10 minute ride.

"Yo, can't go! I have to take my car, and I need to protect him!" Ming yells. "I have orders."

I take the helmet, while Ming stomps his foot and Tee smiles, winking at me.

"It's not that far, just follow in the car, Ming." I sigh.

He's going to get whiney, maybe I shouldn't go...

"P'Kit I have to call you later, I have to save Yo!" Ming shouts on his phone. "He's running away with a biker gang."

You bastard! If one doctor knows, they all know, dam him. He's pointg at me not to go, giving me looks.

I put on the helmet, and get on behind Tee. If I'm going to pay for his big mouth, which I will, I might have actually done something to pay for.

Tee laughs as we leave, the other bikes following us, while Ming runs for his car.