24. The Lucky Charm*

Edited*

Next day was a busy day for Harry. He left his house early in the morning to attend his meetings. The day was filled with postponed and new meetings.

When he walked into the hallway where his office is, he saw a silhouette of a person running into his office and he clearly heard the click-clack of heels hitting the ground. He was curious and angry. No one is allowed in his office unless it's his secretary, of course.

He opened the door to only to be met with the most disgusting sight a gay man can ever see. There was Ms. Jungleworm sitting on his desk with a short, I mean shorty short tight skirt and a white blouse which has first three buttons undone trying to show off her nonexistent boobs. She is wearing red lipstick. Harry wanted to gag.

When Harry's eyes landed on the woman's face she's making a face that looks like she just let out a fart that she has been holding in for so long and she probably pulled that face to look sexy but whatever.

Harry couldn't help but gag. He covered it with a cough.

"Um... Ms. Jungleworm? What are you doing?" He asked so calmly trying not to laugh. She got down from the desk and started walking up to him. Harry's heart started beating faster, not because of lust but in the fear of getting Jungleworm germs on him.

"I'm doing you sexy." She said while wrapped her arms around Harry's shoulder. (fuck ew I cringed) Harry really couldn't cover his gag that came with Jungleworm's overly scented perfume going into his nostrils. That made Ms. Jungleworm's face fall but she soon covered it up. She 'teasingly' ran her fingers down Harry's chest but right before he could go to where his cock is Harry pushed her away.

"Ms. Jungleworm, you're fired. Walk out of that door right now before I call the security." Harry said sternly and walked passed her to his desk.

"But Mr. Sty-" She was cut short.

"Get out!" He said pointing at the door and turning around to make few calls to find a new secretary.

"I just wanted to have a little fun, baby. I promise it'd be worth of your time." She said in a whisper to sound sexy but it sounded like a hyena trying to whisper.

"I am in fact gay if you haven't notice it by now and I have a boyfriend." Harry said explaining the facts. Brianna's mouth fell open and she let out a humanly not possible sound from her throat.

"WHAT THE FU-" She was cut short.

"Don't even finish that sentence." Harry said and called his security. On next second, Ms. Jungleworm is being dragged out of Harry's office room who is yelling thing like 'Are you also one of those fags?', 'Don't push me you small dick.', 'I will not give up till I get your mighty package there, Mr.Styles. Gay or not dick is di-'

Harry sighed in relief and let his head fall back onto his chair. He wanted to clear his mind. So he called Jay in hope of talking to Louis for a moment.

"Hello, Harry. What are you calling in this ungodly hour?" Jay asked- most likely grumbled to the phone. Harry checked the time and saw it's 8 in the morning. It's not even that early.

"Jay, stop being over-dramatic and get up. It's already 8." Harry said chuckling. He heard a groan from the other side of the line.

"Okay, okay. I'm up. What did you want anyway?" Jay asked.

"Can I talk to Lou? I know he's already up to go to school." Harry said.

"Oh, yep. Liam is still here, so he's dressing him up. And I fell back asleep after Lou woke me up this morning. And here he is." Jay said right before handing the phone to Louis.