18. Dolls Collection*

*Edited

When Jay, Anne, Liam and Zayn came home Louis and Harry were gone. When Liam checked his phone he had a message from Harry, saying that he and Louis went to go shopping. Liam replied with a quick okay and let others know where the two boys are. Jay nodded and made her way upstairs to get some rest. Anne made her way to kitchen with Liam and Zayn to start lunch for all of them.

"Do you think Louis and Harry would come for lunch?" Liam asked.

"Let me ask him." Zayn sent a quick message to Harry but Harry said that they would just get something from the food corner there. Zayn replied with what Louis likes to have when he's out to avoid any meltdown in public.

"They won't be here for lunch." Zayn confirmed. Liam nodded and hummed as he pulled out a turkey.

-

Harry pulled up to a parking space in the barely crowded shopping mall. Since it's work time, there weren't much people.

"Wait 'till daddy gets you." Harry said, running his fingers through Louis' hair to make it perfect. Louis nodded. Harry got out of the car, closing his car door and walking around the car. When he opened the passenger door Louis' lips are wobbling and eyes are filled with tears. Harry was confused about why the boy is about to cry, until he remembered the mistake he had made.

"Princess, you're okay baby. See, daddy opened this door so you're not trapped in this tiny space anymore." Harry said and kissed Louis' cheek. He jiggled his car key in front of Louis' eyes to distract him, seeing that he was still about to cry. Louis soon found the car keys fascinating and his meltdown is soon forgotten. He giggled and snatched the car keys from Harry's hand.

"There's that pretty smile. Okay. Let's go." Harry took Louis' hand in his and helped the boy out the car. He shut the door and locked the car. He walked in with Louis' hand in his.

"Okay, gimme my car keys back, please." Harry said and extended his arm. Louis placed the keys there and looked around.

"Alright. Where do we go first..." Harry thought out loud. Louis kept looking around at the brightly lit shopping mall. Considering the sunlight out was just as bright as this, it wasn't a big problem for Louis' sensitive eyes. But he still rubbed his fists against his eyes, once in a while.

"How about we go and buy you some toys? Hm? Would you like that?" Harry asked pulling Louis' to his side. Louis nodded and nuzzled his face into Harry's shirt. Harry chuckled at the boy's shy behavior.

Harry made his way to a toys shop with Louis attached to his hip. When they went in, Louis immediately let go of Harry's shirt and made his way into the shop all alone. Harry noticed him before he could go far and walked up to him.

"Don't go anywhere without daddy. Okay baby?" harry asked with a serious expression on his face. Louis didn't even look at Harry. He was too busy looking through the dolls. 

His mommy only allowed him to buy few dolls but Louis would like to have a doll collection in his room. Just because he has a little difference doesn't mean that he can't have hobbies.

Harry looked at Louis with so much adoration as the boy took dolls to his hand and put them down again. Harry soon caught on the fact that the boy is trying to select one doll.

"Baby angel? You can buy as many dolls as you want, love. I don't mind." Harry said putting his hand around Louis' shoulder and squeezing him for reassurance. Louis looked up at Harry. His face is beaming with happiness. Harry swore that he saw a ray of sunshine glow out of the boy. Louis picked so many dolls and put them in the cart that Harry has got for him.