21. My Sunshine*

Edited*

"Well, it's just I like Louis so much. I mean I know he's different and such but he's a beautiful person and he's very lovely as long as you don't try to get the best of him. Trust me, I have met a lot of people and I have gone on many dates but none of them made me feel like Louis do. He makes me feel all these cliché things they say in cheesy love stories. He makes me feel alive. He gives me hope. He makes me happy. He's just so precious and pure. I would do anything for him. This may sound selfish but I need him in my life to keep me grounded with so much work I do. And I know so clearly none of you stay with me for my money. That's what I wanted." Harry paused and looked at women sitting in front of him.

"Please Jay, mom, don't take my sunshine away from me. He's the one I want." He whispered. His eyes are a little damp even at the thought of leaving Louis. 

The room filled with silence and that silence was a bit tensed. Both Jay and Anne looked at Harry and Louis. Louis' head is now rested on Harry's shoulder and sucking on his dummy without having a care in the world. Harry is looking down at him while rubbing Louis' back. He's rocking both of them to side to side, mostly searching comfort for himself.

"You love him." Anne stated, breaking the silence. Harry's head snapped up. He looked at his mom like she has grown three heads for a few seconds. I mean, was he that obvious?

"Yeah, don't you?" It was Jay this time. 

After a few more seconds Harry nodded his head.

"Yeah, I do." He whispered with a little smile playing on his lips. Anne got up and squealed so loudly that made Louis cover his ears and let out a cry. Jay got up from her seat out of instinct and ran for her baby boy's aid.

"Mom!" Harry exclaimed before going to comfort his boy. Louis kept patting his ears. That sound was too much for his sensitive ears. He buried his head deep into Harry's chest and wailed. Harry kept rocking them back and forth while sending death glares to his mom who looks apologetic. Jay rubbed Louis' back while cooing. After a few more minutes Anne got up and washed Louis' dummy which he has spat out before and gave it to Harry. With that between Louis' lips, his cries stopped.

"I'm sorry. I forgot." Anne said, still looking very apologetic.

"No, it's fine." Jay said while Harry nodded. Jay walked around the table and sat on her seat next to Anne.

"Alright, back to the conversation." Jay said. She continued when both Anne and Harry nodded. "I have got a few questions, Harry." She said looking straight into Harry's eyes.

"Shoot." Harry nodded.

"You know that he needs constant care and you can't leave him alone anytime. So how do you gonna do that with your work?" Jay asked.

"I always can do my work from home. It's my choice that I go there every day because staying in a big house all alone is a bit boring and lonely." Harry said smiling at the end.

"Alright. Then it's settled." It's Liam who said that. Everyone looked at him funny. "What? The same question has been bugging me for so long." Liam said lifting his hands up in surrender. All of them couldn't help the little laugh that fell around.

"Alright. I guess that's okay then." Jay said, directing everyone back to the conversation.

"Next question. His schooling is over at the end of this year. It was supposed to end in last year but I talked to the principal and he was kind enough to let him in. So what I wanted to know, are you gonna continue his education? I know for a fact he's very smart when it comes to mathematics." Jay asked.

"Yes, of course. I would continue his education. Even if it is home schooling or going somewhere else." Harry was quick to answer. He would not take Louis' favorite things away from him.

"Okay. Next thing is, this is a bit personal but excuse me, would his difference affect your sex life?" Jay asked straight forward. And continued. "If so, I do not want you cheating on my son. He's too innocent to even understand if you do." Jay said with a pointed look. Harry turned beet-red.

"My opinion is, relationships are not about sex. I know it's good if there was sex but it's not necessary. So, I can find a way around of that without cheating on him or hurting him." Harry said. But then he turned even more red, 'cause he just basically said that he's gonna teach Louis how to have sex. And he said it to his mom and his lover's mom. He mentally face palmed when Liam burst out laughing.

"Sh... Liam. There is no other way for him. Now shut up." Jay scolded making Liam pout. Harry was glad that they didn't make a big deal out of it but he spoke so soon. Because when he looked at Anne she's wiggling her eyebrows with a smirk plastered to her lips.

"Mom!" Harry groaned.

"What? I did nothing. I swear." Anne said lifting her hands up in surrender. Harry rolled his eyes fondly. God, his mom acts like a teenage girl sometimes.

"Okay, then it's settled." Jay said after sending Anne an amused look. Anne just grinned making Jay laugh a bit.

"Well, I don't really have to ask anything anymore. So I don't have anything against you and my son dating. But if you ever hurt him, I will kill you." Jay said with a pointed look towards Harry, making his eyes go wide and immediately shake his head.

"Actually, Harry, I don't care you're big now but get ready for a big embarrassment if you ever hurt Louis. Am I clear?" Anne asked with a serious expression on her face. Harry's eyes got wider. 'cause his mom got some talent in embarrassing people.

"I would never ever hurt him. I promise." Harry said looking at both Anne and Jay.

"Alright. Be careful with every decision you make. Something little can make a big change." Jay said sending Harry a reassuring smile. Harry nodded smiling wide. 

What can you say? His lover's mom and his mom just accepted of their relationship. Even though Louis doesn't know what happened, he would give up the world to be in his daddy's arms forever. 

****

(Word Count 1087)

A/N - It's short I know but all are settled now. (: 

So..... How is your day? Good? boring? fun? bad?

How is your family? 

How are your friends and imaginary friends?

 How is/are your pet(s)?

Hope you all are okay. (: xx

QOTC - Your nervous habit/ habits? Like thing/things you do when you're nervous?

Answer - I rub first two fingers of my right feet together and bite my nails.

-Ash