13. M-MA*

Edited*

It was Monday. So Jay got up to her alarm clock and did her normal routine with Louis and herself. She took a shower, made breakfast, woke Louis up, ate breakfast with him, helped Louis getting ready and drove the boy to school, luckily with no tantrum included. It's gonna be a fine day.

Once she dropped Louis in Liam's class she went to her office on time.

"Good morning, Mrs. Tomlinson. Mr. Cowell wanted to meet you and told you to come to his office as soon as possible." His boss's secretary, Ms. Calder said.

"Good morning to you too, Ms. Calder. And thank you!" Jay said sending the girl her most not-so-fake smile. That girl was just as annoying as her boss. She turned around and rolled her eyes. She walked up to the door that lead to her boss's office and knocked.

"Come in." She heard her boss says and she walked in.

"Oh, hello, Mrs. Tomlinson."

"Good morning, sir." She sent him a smile. I mean who wouldn't smile at your boss if you wanna keep your wallet the way it is.

"Well-" Simon cut himself off and rose from his leather seat. "I have an offer for you. Actually, if you didn't want that as an offer I can make it a demand too." He walked around his table and locked his office door. 

Jay looked back, terrified as she heard the door click shut. She knew where this is going. She isn't dumb. She is raised with so much knowledge about this cruel world.

***WARNING -Rape scene. Don't read if you are uncomfortable. **

Mr. Cowell walked up to Jay and she got up from the chair she was sitting on.

"Nah, nah, nah, Jay. Sit down. I didn't bring up my offer yet." Mr. Cowell tsked. Jay shook her head. She knew that if she were to fight this man, she would have no luck. She was too small compared to this man.

"Well, then stay stood. This is my offer. You become my fuckbuddy and I give you a promotion where you would get so much money and you would be able to raise your beloved son happily. It's a win-win situation actually." Jay cringed at the man's bluntness. She brought her hands up to her chest like she's covering her body and shook her head repeatedly.

"Use your words, love." Jay kept shaking her head and backing away from the man. She looked back, only to see the big glass window and they are on the 30th or so floor. Simon was blocking the way to the door so she had no luck.

"I fucking said, use your words, slut." Jay flinched at the man's loud curse words.

"N-no" She managed to crook out from her dry throat. "Nonono" She kept saying and shaking her head.

"Well, if you don't wanna take the offer, it'd still be a demand but without any promotion since you are a bad girl." Simon said before launching onto the helpless woman like a hungry animal would do to its prey. He held her neck and she struggled against his hold.

"Don't you ever fucking dare to turn down an offer I make, you slut. I will show you what you get for doing that." Simon said through gritted teeth before releasing his hold. Jay bent down coughing, holding onto her sore neck. Simon pushed her and she fell to the couch which is in Mr. Cowell's office. Jay curled into herself as she saw the man walk up to her, wearing his sinister smile.

"P-please, no, Mr. Cowell. Please, stop, please." She begged while cowering in fear.

"Begging for me to stop? Huh? I know all too well that you need this as much as I do." Simon let out a laugh and ripped Jay's blouse off. She screamed like she never has done before.