05. Dinner With Harry*

Edited*

"Boys dinner is ready." Jay came into the living room. "Harry let's have some dinner." She said patting on Harry's back. Louis kept whining until Liam carries him. So he carried him, mentally telling himself not to do that often. They all got up and walked up to the dining table.

"Woah, these smell amazing." Harry said dead seriously. Jay chuckled. 

"I hope it tastes amazing too." She said.

"Huh? What do you say aunt Jay? Your food's always great." Liam said.

"Thanks love" Jay smiled. They all started eating, making a small talk here and there.

"So harry what do you do for a living?" Jay asked him wiping some food bits away from Louis' face.

"I own a business actually. Just like Z." Harry said, happy about himself.

"Woah, that's great." Jay smiled. "How old are you?"

"I'm 24" Harry said. "How old is Louis?" He asked and Louis perked up when his name is mentioned.

"He's 18." Jay said smiling down at her baby. Louis looked at Harry and saw how green Harry's eyes were. He reached over the table for Harry's face and tried to poke his finger in the beautiful green circle which was Harry's eye. Harry was quick to close his eyes before he could poke.

"What are you doing baby?" Jay asked trying to get her baby to sit down again. Louis whined mentioning to Harry's eye telling that he wanna touch it.

"I think he's mesmerized by your eye color H." Zayn said chuckling. Then they all started chuckling. Louis tilted his head to side not understanding what was so funny. But he giggle too tilting his head back. Harry smiled fondly at him.

"How about I bring you something that has my eye color Louis?" Harry asked him. Louis nodded his head fast. After all, he liked to be spoiled.

"No, no, Harry you don't have to do that." Jay said not wanting to bother him. Louis whined and slammed his spoon against his plate.

"Seems like he has other plans though. It's alright Jay I would buy him anything." Everyone –except Louis who giggled in happiness- looked at Harry like he's some kind of alien and Zayn was smirking. 'Oh shit it slipped' Harry mentally face palmed. He coughed to avoid the awkwardness in the room.

"Okay I think everyone is done eating?" Jay asked completely aware of what just happened. All nodded and Jay took all of their plates to the kitchen. Harry told that he'd wash the dishes but Jay rejected right away.

They all went into the living room again situating themselves on the couch. Harry, Liam and Zayn started catching up on things they missed in each other's lives. Jay was still cleaning up the kitchen and Louis was sitting next to Liam, gurgling around his fist. After a while Louis felt the need to use the bathroom and started squirming around. Harry was the first noticed that something is wrong and pointed Louis with his eyes. Liam looked at the boy now picking on his trousers near his crotch area.

"Lou? You wanna go to the bathroom?" Liam asked Louis. Louis shook his head no. 

"Stubborn one. Baby how about I also come with you? Yeah?" Liam tried again. Louis whined and shook his head no again hitting Liam's chest. 

"No, Louis. I know that you wanna go. So get up before I make you." Liam said sternly raising his voice a bit. This made Louis scared and he released himself without even noticing. Once he felt the wetness between his legs, he started crying, frustrated with himself for being such a bad boy.

"No, no, Lou. It's alright. Here let me help you." Liam tried to scoop Louis up but he just scratched his nails against Liam's hand. Liam hissed and backed away fully aware of what was gonna happen. Harry watched the scene before him with wide eyes. 

"Aunt Jay" Liam called out loud. Harry got up and walked up to Louis and got on his knees before him.

"Lou? Baby? Look at me. Shh it's okay." Harry gently wrapped his hands around Louis rocking himself and Louis back and forth regardless of Louis' scratches against Harry's skin and pulling on his hair. Louis calmed down after a little and started sucking on Harry's thumb. He's not aware who's cuddling him but he felt comfortable. Harry chuckled and tried to get up but Louis whined so Harry gave up. Jay was also watching them now, smiling fondly.

"How about you get changed Lou?" Harry asked looking down at the sleepy boy.

"Yeah, Lou. Let's take a bath. I will even put some bubbles." Jay said now getting their attention on her. Harry looked up at her and coughed thinking what he did was over the limit.

"Thank you Harry. It's really hard to calm him down when he has these kind of um... episodes." Jay said smiling gratefully at Harry. Harry sighed relieved.

"It's alright Jay." He smiled still cuddling Louis. Louis stopped sucking on Harry's thumb and nuzzled his head to Harry's chest and humming to himself trying to fall asleep. "No, love, you can't fall asleep now. Get up." Harry said trying to get Louis to sit up. But he whined and clung to Harry's shirt. "Is it okay if I carried you to the bathroom?" Louis just nuzzled his head more into Harry's chest. Harry sighed and got up balancing Louis on his hip. Louis' pee seeped its way into Harry's shirt but he didn't care.

"Let me show you the bathroom, Harry." Jay said and showed his way to the bathroom. Harry tried to set the sleepy boy down on the toilet seat so Jay would do the rest with his bath. He seriously didn't want to invade Louis' privacy. But Louis clung to Harry's neck. He was sleepy and he just wanted to sleep cuddled up to whoever that's holding him now.

"I'm sorry about him Harry. He can be really clingy and angry when he's sleepy." Jay sighed feeling really guilty.

  (Word Count 1014)