Chapter 31

10 years later

Christopher P.O.V.

"Christopher come eat your breakfast!" Mom called from downstairs. I wiped the eye crust from the corner of my eyes, jumped out of bed and ran down the hallway to the kitchen.

My moms hair that had been died pink was tied back in a messy bun. She still had her fuzzy pajamas on. On her back in a holder was my baby sister Teresa. Teresa had light brown hair that looked reddish.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked sitting myself at the table. While waiting for her answer I saw that there was an extra seat at the table. "Mom, why is there an extra seat?"

"Pancakes, and the seat is for your auntie. Your dad will be home anytime. He went to pick her up." I smiled, I loved when auntie came over. She always told me about my mom's and dad's adventures.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door. "I got it!" I sprinted to the door and opened it. "Dad! Auntie!" I yelled. My dad picked me up and put me on his shoulders.

"Chris you're getting heavy," my dad laughed. He put me down on the ground.

"Hey, don't say that to your son," my mom argued.

"It was a joke calm down. He's not crying," dad replied.

"You better listen to your wife," auntie cut in. I laughed. She always had to put her say in the matter. My mom put Teresa in her high chair and we all sat down at the table.

"Hey mom can you tell me the story of when you and dad met?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes, but it's not the story of when we met. It's the story of when we were reunited," She replied setting down her fork. "At that time I thought your father was a murderer, but even then I wasn't scared."

*********

Xavier's P.O.V. 

Ten years ago...

I looked down the path there was a girl that looked as if she was searching for something. Who was this girl? Was she crazy?

"Let's go scare her and have some fun." I quickly ran up to her making it look as if she accidentally bumped into me.

"Ouch." Her voice was a bit higher than the normal female voice. She looked up with no fear in her eyes. They captivated me. I wasn't able to move.

This is going to be fun. 

A/N: It's the end and I still can't believe it. Someone asked me the other day if Amber was directly related to Xavier. No, she is from the woman that we first thought to be Xavier's mother. It's wierd ending it like this. I originally planned to have Xavier never be cleared of his "crime" and for Alexa and him runaway together. Oh how things change.