Brat & Blood

Hello, bitches?

An update here bcoz HARDCORE update isn't ready yet coz im busy with mass voting~

======================================

"HELLOOOOO!!!"

Jungkook screams with his arms stretched as the door opens.

"What are you doing here?"

Taehyung asks coldly.

"Eh? What else? I'm here to do my duty as your boyfriend-"

"Jungkook. I. Am. Not. Your. Boyfriend."

The man sternly looks at the pouting boy.

Jungkook was hurt but he was determined. He's head over heels to this cold and aloof guy. If he's being honest, he could get a boyfriend or girlfriend in an instant. With his looks, talent, intelligence, and status, it's not hard for him to attract people.

Unfortunately, nothing works to this man standing in front of him, with no intention of letting him in.

"Fine. I am your future boyfriend. Now, can you please let me in? Please! Please! Please!"

Jungkook acted cutely and blinks his eyes in a way he thinks that he would look adorable.

But, of course, Taehyung stared at him blankly.

"Go home."

Taehyung was about to close the door but Jungkook, being a stubborn brat, grabs his sleeve.

"Come on, daddy. It's not like I'm gonna do something while we're inside or maybe I will but you know..."

Jungkook suggestively winks at the man.

Taehyung's starting to lose his patience as he tugs his hand away from the younger's grip.

"Kid, I have no time for you."

"Don't call me kid. You're like...just a year or 2 older than me."