Bro Pt. 2

He pulled the keys from the closet and steps on the blankets, pillows and even spare clothes scattered on the floor and walking back to his target.

===================================

"Uhm..."

Jungkook stretches but wait...

"What the- Why am I-"

"Oh look who's awake."

"Tae- How did you get in?!"

"Oh, this is my father's house, remember?"

"Fuck! What the hell is this? Why am I tied?!"

"Ah, that? Because It's better this way."

"Fuck you! Untie me and fight me fairly!"

"Awe, that's not how you should be talking to me. I'm your hyung, remember?"

"You are not my hyung! I don't like to have a brother like you!"

"Of course, I did a little research in this room to find out that you really didn't want me to be your brother."

Taehyung chuckles and looks at the bewildered boy tied up on the bed. Jungkook's breath hitches and his heart begins pounding loudly and fast.

"Oh, why did you suddenly stop being noisy? Ah, you're nervous and scared for me to find something in here?"

Taehyung teases with a smile on his face.

"G-Get out! You have no right to invade my room!"

Jungkook thrashes around the bed but with his wrists tied to the bedpost, he could only kick the blankets out of the bed.

"Oh right, I forgot to tell you."