Glowing Eyes pt. 2

I FORGOT TO UPDATE SINCE I WAS BUSY AND OUT BUT HERE WE GO! Go! Yolo yolo-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is this better than noodles?"

He heard a cocky remark from the male and he instantly looks up meeting the amused eyes of the stranger.

=============================================

He felt his face burn due to embarrassment but he quickly covered it up by picking up his noodles and utensils.

He went to where he started the bonfire last night and placed his things near it. He decided to ignore the stranger and picks some tree branches around to use.

He didn't notice a small poisonous snake near him as he picks up another branch.

He drops the branches he was holding after a knife – his knife last night to be exact, is now stuck on the ground through the snake's bleeding head.

"You should be careful, pretty."

The tan male came forward and grabbed the knife with the snake's head still stuck in it and lifted it while the snake's body slowly wrapped around his arm.

Jungkook isn't afraid of snakes as long as it's not this close to him. He took a few steps back away from the man examining the snake's head.

"I-Just...threw it away!"

Jungkook screamed eyeing the snake with a scared expression.

"Why? We could cook it for breakfast."

The man smiles slightly.

Jungkook showed a disgusted face.

"I won't be eating that! And who says you will eat breakfast here with me?"

He quickly picks up the branches he dropped earlier and walked back to the bonfire area.

"I'm Taehyung."