Zander sighed, laying down fully. He rested his head on my lap, forcing him stare up at me.

"Do you mind?" I asked, attempting to sound as bored as possible. I hated the way my heart was pounding loudly in my chest. I am supposed to ve mad at him!

"This shirt looks good on you." He complimented, tracing patterns on my stomach through the thin material.

"Good, it's mine." I huffed, crossing my arms to stop his fingers causing electric shocks to run through my body. His eyes shot up to my chest as my arms pushed up my boobs.

"Eyes up here, pervert." I scolded, narrowing my eyes at his smirk.

"I like this view, although I wouldn't mind kissing you senseless right now. My wolf is going crazy. You look like a fucking delicacy." He admitted, bringing his hand up to stroke my cheek.

Ignoring the flutter in my chest, I stared at the television screen. Don't give into into him.

"That's nice," I said ignorantly, laughing as Tan made a joke.

"I'm sorry for not backing you. Now that I think about it she was out of line... I was just stuck in the moment. I hadn't seen her in years. Please forgive me?" Zander whispered, linking his fingers through mine and kissing my knuckles gently.

I looked down at him, contemplating forgiving him. In the end I knew I would anyway, and those sad green eyes of his had my heart restricting. I blamed the mate bond.

"I don't know..." I mumbled, watching as a pout slipped onto his face.

"Baby, don't make me force you." He teased, sitting up.

"You could never force me." I retorted confidently, letting out a surprised squeal as he pushed me down against the sofa. "Zander! What are you-"

His lips crashing against mine shut me up instantly. Gently, his fingers brushed my cheek as our lips moved in a passionate embrace. A curve tugged at his lips as we continued to kiss.

After what felt like hours we broke away, our chests moving up and down rapidly. "Do you forgive me yet?" He breathed, his lips brushing mine with every word he spoke.

Without warning, I pulled him into another kiss, giving him his answer. As his lips moved against mine all of my anger flushed away, leaving only my desperation for him to wash over me.

"I love you." He murmured, pulling away. "If you want, I will never see Rennie again."

"I don't want that," I started. "I don't mind you being friends, but that's all. She looks at you like you're a nice juicy neck she's about to munch on." I grumbled, looping my arms around his thick shoulders.

He chuckled, kissing my nose. "I'll tell her we're strictly friends; you can even be there if you want." He said sincerely, rubbing my hip comfortingly.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I don't mind you being friends with her, but me?" I laughed. "I'll keep my distance from her."

"Fine. But promise if you ever feel threatened by her again, you'll tell me?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I will, but I wont need your help anyway." I stated abnoxiously.

"I never doubted you," He smiled, kissing my cheek.

Running my fingers through his hair, my mind wandered to the rogues I met yesterday and how I was supposed to be meeting them today.

"Zander, yesterday I met some rogues." I informed him, remembering I hadn't had time to tell him yet.

"You did? Did they hurt you?" He questioned, quickly leaning off me and scanning my body head to toe.

Blushing, I shook my head. "No, don't worry I'm fine. But, they said I was their Queen... Oh, and I met my Uncle Dom." I added.

"Well... shit." He muttered, raising his eyebrows. "What are you going to do with the rogues?"

"They've moved into my old pack's land, I'm guessing we try to form a pack and any rogues can join. I'll obviously have to form laws and maybe build more houses, but that territory is absolutely huge so there shouldn't be a problem." I told him, watching a soft smile grace his lips.

"You've got it all sorted, haven't you?" He stated.

"Hopefully," I breathed.

"When are you meeting with them?" He asked, looking at the clock on the wall. Eleven o'clock.

"About half two." I concluded.

"I'm coming then." He stated, picking me up unexpectedly.

"Sure." I agreed, happy that he was coming with me.

He looked so handsome today. Stubble littered his face and he still had his bedhead that he pulled off so well. I was so lucky to have him.

Suddenly, I'm was pushed down onto our bed. I didn't even realise we had moved. Too busy staring at Zander.

In seconds his body was above mine, placing kisses on all of my exposed skin.

"You thought you'd get away with looking this sexy?" He growled throatily, roaming his hands up and down my legs.

"Zander," I breathed, as he unbuttoned his shirt from my body.

"Shh, baby." He silenced me with yet another kiss. He made all of my thoughts dissapear.

-------------------------------------------

Thank you for the support!