Landing (Mini Ladd)

Mini Ladd/Craig's POV

I slowly crack my eyes open as the area around me shakes uncontrollably, my back hurting and my neck throbbing in pain. I slowly shift my head to the side only to see an empty forest blanketing the ground below and a small clearing just up ahead, what I presume is the airport, just out side the window right next to me.

"Mr. Thompson, we will be landing soon, please get ready for departure" a young flight attendant softly informs me.

I start to get giddy feeling's inside my stomach as I realise that I will be seeing my long time friends in person again after so long.
The guys and I had made a decision to take a break from videos, editing, fans, and conventions. We were all excited to see each other once more and just to have the chance to be able to spend time with each other.

But I was very much excited to see Tyler again, hence the fact that he is my boyfriend, has been for about three years now. But even though we were together we only saw each other at least once a year.

Tyler was a big man, not as in fat or anything, but tall, about 6'5, and well built. He had caramel brown hair that was styled in a slight quiff alongside bright Dimond blue eyes. Although despite his soft features, he's actions, words and personality were quite rash. Often doing things without thinking.

I bet Evan and Jonathan feel the same as Tyler and I, if not more, they have been together a lot longer then we have, they've been together five years to be exact.

Evan, the one a only Asian-Canadian in out group, was the most up beat of us all. He had that childish nature around him, but he was one of the most serious at times and was definitely the group leader. He was smallish, at the hight of 5'6, but was probably the most built out of us all. As well as most Asians, he has silky black hair and beautiful dark eyes (nothing against Asians, I honestly think most Asians are gods because of this XD).

Jonathan on the other hand was an average build and reasonably tall, if you can count 5'9 as 'reasonably tall' for a guy. He had short brown hair and pale skin that makes his unique eyes, one being crystal blue and the other bright green, stand out. As well, just like in Gmod and GTA V, he's almost alway wearing his 'lucky' blue jacket.

I'm knocked out of my train of thought by the plains hard jolts as it lands. I look out the window to see the plain on the ground and slowing down, coming to a holt.

As I was walking out of the plain and onto the ran way, yelling stopped me in my tracks. I look to the right and see just beyond the fence was BigJigglyPanda and BasicallIdowrk, or as I more commonly call them, Anthony and Marcel.

Anthony definitely lived up to his YouTube name. But instead of looking gross and grimy, he was a panda, cute and cuddly. He of course had dark brown hair and a think goofy beard. While he was wearing one of his BigJigglyPanda merch shirts.

Marcel was wearing normal people clothes other then the fact that he was wearing his oh so famous Fin the Human beanie. He's light chocolate skin definitely stood out thanks to his curly dark brown hair and eyes.

"Mini, you fuck, get outta there already so we can head of to the resort. I'm hungry and tired and this panda must feed and sleep," ruffed out Anthony.

"JUST FOR THAT, I AM NOW GOING TO WALK SLOWER," I yell in return, as I am walking away towards the exit.

"YOU DICK," Anthony and Marcel yell simultaneously.

I finally get my staff and head out the air port, albeit slowly, and make my way over to Marcel and a fuming Anthony. I speed up a little bit knowing what was coming next.

Anthony crossed his arms as he began to talk, " when you said slow, I didn't think you meant, TAKE HALF A FÛCKING HOUR, YOU JACK ASS," he yelled, definitely aggravated.

He then turned on he's heel and walked in the opposite direction, towards a shiny black car.

"Jet lag?" I question.

"Yep, definitely jet lag. Tired, hungry, annoyingly slow ass friends, fits the deal perfectly," Marcel replies, sarcasm lacing his words.

"Your humerus sentence sends me into a laughing puddle," my dull voice response to marcel's sarcasm.

Marcel only laughs as he starts jogging to the car, I'm guessing so Anthony doesn't any angrier then he already was. Although I don't think that would of mattered because by the time we got back to the car Anthony had already pasted out in the back seat on the black leather chair.

The drive was a long one that lasted for at least three hours, and Anthony slept through it all, so Marcel and I just spoke about random things and told story's that had happened to us in the past. This is something we're not able to do as much over phone or Skype, because that all cost money the we weren't willing to pay. But in person, you don't have to pay just to say a few words or have a timer on your conversation.

The three hours had past and we arrived at the the Lake Front Resort. Filed to the brim with out door log cabins. We walk inside to check in and we meet up with Evan and Jonathan at the front office. All five of us head to the cabin that everyone will be staying in together. I choose were I would be sleeping and get unpacked, I began to just stare out at the clear blue Lake and think about what we will be doing on this trip, and what will Tyler and I do once we get time to be together again.

.:.:.:.:.:.

Hey my fellow demons and bbs fans, here is a fic for ya. This fic will be alternating between each character for each chapter. I started of with Mini in this Chapter because..... I just like Mini. Btw, don't always expect long chapters, I don't often have a lot of time on my hands. But now that I am about to go on Christmas holidays, I will be posting chapters in this book and Time Of Our Apocalipse a lot more frequently then I normally would have.

Anywho, thanks for reading, (insert DaithDeNogla voice here) and as alway's, I hope ya enjoyed.