#12 ~Cuddles and Kisses~

Picture is just cuz I love meh Satan/ Maou~! Also this is going to be yet another sucky chapter cuz I'm trying to update as much as I can which leaves me no time to write and edit it so I'm just winging it!

(M/n) Pov~ {as always}

"(M/n)!!" Ame practically tackles me to the ground and holds me in his death grip. "I-I missed y-you!!" He cried onto my shoulder. "It's o-okay.." my voice cracked as I hugged him back while silently crying as well... okay more like screaming and crying like a baby..
"We tried to get t-the car to c-chase you guys b-but we weren't f-fast enough.." he sounded as if he had been crying for days.. even though I was only there for two days I think? "Okay guys you can cuddle in the car on the way back, now can we go home?" Yuki said sounding bored but her voice had a hint of relief with a mixture of sadness in it. I smiled warmly as Ame slowly got up and jumped in the car and I followed as fast as I could so I could once again feel his warmth against my skin. I jumped in and immediately snuggled against him with my face buried in his chest. I soon found myself in a peaceful sleep for the first time in what felt like forever.

~Time Skips Brought to You by Ame and Reader-Chan Playing in a Field as Wolves~

~Random Pov~

When the h/c haired male woke up from his slumber he was in a new area and began to panic but was restrained by a sleeping blue haired male. {am I right?} soon relaxed at the calmly sleeping male he calls his boyfriend. He layed back down onto his chest wishing for the moment to last forever, although after around five minutes a barking Yuki came storming in after a cat. The h/c haired male growled alerting and awakening  his boyfriend who instantly tensed up and grabbed M/n in a protective way to say 'back off he's mine'.  Once Ame realized what happened he was kinda pissed and began to chase Yuki around the house while she chased the cat. It was complete  chaos. M/n sighed, turned into a wolf and curled up into a ball. He was to lazy to run around the house after them or to even budge. He was almost asleep until the damn cat jumped on his head followed by Yuki, he was expecting Ame to jump on him as well but he saw what happened and slowed his pace to stop by and lay with his boiifriend once again. {I got bored so I said it like that}  M/n grumbled but allowed his comfort and nudged his nose followed by his head under Ame's neck/head. They rested there for a while until the noise was to much to bare so they went back into their shared room to snuggle some more. Making sure to lock it after turning into a human again. The male sighed in content and layed back down ONCE AGAIN and pulled each other close with a peck on the lips. "I love you" Ame whispered into M/n ear making him shiver slightly but reply back with a passionate kiss followed by a peck on the nose. They wanted to sleep forever even though they knew they couldn't so they would try and saver it as long as they could. Ame pulled M/n I too of his chest and snuggled his face into his neck and with the hot breath pouring from his mouth spreading waves of shivers {that makes sense right?} through out M/n's body once again but this time earning a small moan from his lips. Although they were both tired as hell they still had enough energy to do a little just not the full 'thing'. Ame began to nibble on his neck instantly hitting the spot that would always make his lover moan in pleasure. "A-Ame..." he whined he was way to worn out for this and his teasing and pleasure he would send him was not helping at all. "Sorry I couldn't help myself~" he chuckled and before he went back to snuggling he gave M/n one last love bite/ hickey so hopefully no one will ever take him again. For the last time of today they both fell asleep in each others embrace with soft smiles on both of their faces.

Hope ya liked it! I'm sooo tired and I just wrote this at 2:36 AM... haha I'm dead later on when someone comes downstairs and turns the tv on while I sleep.. ;COUGH COUGH STEP COUGH DAD COUGH COUGH!!;  Allergies suck..  and yes I'm sleeping on the couch because my older sister and her now husband are in my room staying for a while and plus plus I love the couch for no reason... welp BAII MY WOLFIES!!