Chapter #10

If any of you can tell me who this character is I'll be your best friend forever because I absolutely adore him!!! 😆  also if there are any mistakes or misspelling I am sorry because these last few chapters I wrote on my phone so they may not have as good Quality.

(M/n) Pov~

I woke up in a room with almost no light besides the door that is slightly opened with light seeping through the crack. I looked around curiously as to find out where the hell I was being kept. I soon came to realize what had happened and tried to get off of the bed I'm currently laying in only to be brought back down by a cold and hard chain rapped around my neck and the all to familiar muzzle 'The fuck?!' I pulled on the collar and was getting ready to take it off when it shocked me...? I yelped and whimpered at the feeling "ah ah ah bad boy~" my head snapped up to the person in front of me... him.... "wh-who are you?!? And why am I here!"  I yelled in frustration as he only chuckled "you are now my pet my dear~ and so you have to obey my orders or you will be punished"  ( I don't know why but when I was typing obey it auto corrected to Obama?)  I growled again causing his smirk to turn into a slight frown before I saw his thumb gently going closer to the button that I'm guessing would shock me "no! Please no!" I whimpered making him stop and once again chuckle "I-I'll do what you say-...." I trailed off not knowing what to call him since he never gave me his name. "It's master Fay or master for short" (😏) ' more like master fag...' "y-yes m-master.." he smirked as he walked over to me and untied my legs and grabbed the leash. He started pulling it making me choke a little then follow him after turning into a wolf of course because bitch I am not going out looking like a slave. We walked down the long halls with red carpet going down them. As we walked I heard gasps and quiet murmurs from maids and butlers around us things like "he brought a w-wolf here..?" And etc. after a while of walking we stopped in big room with a table in the middle and right beside one of the chairs was a post? He pulled on my leash once more and walked towards the post tying it back up and going to sit down in one of the chairs, a maid then walked in with a tray of food followed by a butler with another tray. The maid walked over to me and set the tray down as the other tray was placed in front of Fay. They pulled the top off of both the dish ( got tired of tray 😂 ) 'Masters' meal looked so appealing to where I could feel my stomach growling at the sight.

"beef bourguignon for our master" the butler announced and smiled as he saw me staring at the platter

"beef bourguignon for our master" the butler announced and smiled as he saw me staring at the platter. My gaze was broken when I smelt a horrible oder... my food... is dog food?!?

I growled and shoved it away while curling up into a ball 'I'm not eating that shit! It's literally dog food!!"  "Sorry boy but you have to eat it it's the only type of dog food we have

I growled and shoved it away while curling up into a ball 'I'm not eating that shit! It's literally dog food!!" "Sorry boy but you have to eat it it's the only type of dog food we have.." the maid apologized I growled and turned human "I'm not a dog!" She stumbled backwards and fell onto her butt "I-I'm sorry!! We didn't know w-werewolves existed!" "It's fine he can eat that I mean he's  part mutt" Fay grumbled and I sent him a glare "I will not eat that repulsive-!" I yelped as he smacked me on the ear "bad dog! You will not talk back to your master!" I whimpered and crouched to the ground 'Ame please help me...' I turned into a wolf and laid there until he was done eating.

After he was done eating we went back to his room and he finally took the leash and muzzle off. I turned back to a human and began to weep silently it was all I knew how to do at this point. I couldn't hold my ears and tail in so my ears were back in a sad way while my tail hung loosely at my side. Tears streamed down my face ' I don't want to be here anymore...!'

Narrator Pov~

As the day went on the only thing the (h/c) haired male could do was cry for his loved one as he laid motionless in the corner of the room begging for this to just be a nightmare. So far all that has happened to him was him not eating and being beaten for disobeying what he was told to do. It hasn't even been a day and he already missed Ame with all his heart and couldn't wait to be snuggled up in the warmth of his mate/ boyfriend instead of laying on this cold floor. He slowly drifted off to sleep with only one thought in his head

'I miss you...... Ame...'

So should Ame come and rescue you in the next chapter or the one after? You guys get to decide! I'll write whenever I can! And until next time goodbye my little wolfies!!