Ehhh idk what to call it

Idk why I put this photo but I did for some reason? Also it's my little nugget (more like HUGE dog ) Draco! And at the end of this chapter I'll put my other dog Stella for no apparent reason. Let's get to the story~

(M/n) Pov~

I was correct today is the worst day. So far we where late, I ran into my bullies making me lucky I got away, and I'm late to lunch 'WHAT ELSE CAN GO WRONG?' I can't wait to go home and chill on my phone ( if you didn't know you still have your phone ) and maybe just hang out with Ame, Yuki, and maybe Hana if she wasn't busy. I finally got to the cafeteria with my lunch money and start to head to the small line with a sigh. After a few yes/no mams and yes/no sirs and ending with a thank you before heading out to search for my friends (Ame and Yuki you poor lonely soul ) once I saw them I begin walking towards them but started to speed walk when my 'favorite' three people in this school started to walk towards me with a smirk. I turned back to the table and quickly sat down beside Ame with my tray and pretended to not notice them walk behind me until they took a scoop of my food and shoved it into my hair sending a shiver down my spine as many people gasped. Me already having the worst day didn't want to deal with this so I stood up chuckling to myself and took the food out of my hair and slapped it onto the leaders face earning another wave of gasps "is that all you do? Is bully so you can distract yourself from your own pathetic life?" He stares at me in shock while turning and looking at all the giggling faces staring at him "you think this is funny don't you?" He growled at me causing everyone to stop giggling and stare intensely at us. Ame and Yuki stood up beside me to even the odds if it did turn into a physical fight. "You know for a fact if we fight in here then the teachers will see and we all get suspended" Ame snapped, "Ajax they are right... we would get in a lot of trouble and if that happens it could ruin our personal records...." The one on the right said "Idiot you just let him know my name!" Ajax yelled at him completely ignoring us. I looked over to
Ame and then to Yuki, they seemed to understand what I wanted and slowly and quietly started to walk away with me following. "They are getting away you idiots!!" We began sprinting after we heard Ajax yelling and running after us. We ran into the girls bathroom because we knew they wouldn't be 'man' enough to follow us; I was panting and leaning on my knees for support, "you have to come out at some point and when you do we will be waiting!" I shuddered at their words and frantically looked for an exit. Nothing... we have to run... "guys we can't wait in here forever..." they look at each other as if debating whether or not to try but in the end they both agree. We tipped toed over to the entrance and looked around for the three trouble makers. "They aren't here?" Yuki asked a little tilting her head in confusion, "maybe a teacher caught them?" Ame suggested while I just shrugged in response and walked out with them following; I suddenly feel as if something is silently watching us. The others seem to notice and turn around only for us to once again come face to face with Ajax and his crew. "H-hey Ajax.... what's up...?" I say awkwardly as all three of us begin to slowly walk backwards only for me being the unlucky one gets picked up by my shirt to be met with terrifying green eyes, this is actually the first time I get a really good look at them. Ajax has blond hair and deadly green eyes, he likes to wear a cross necklace with a hoodie over his regular t-shirts. Bully number 2 has black hair with vibrant gray eyes, almost as if he actually isn't really the mean one of the group just misunderstood a little bit that's only what I can tell he could be way different. Lastly bully number 3 has very light brown hair that turns into blonde as it goes down over his face, he has bright baby blue eyes that shine in the light and could swoon any girl or guy. Well except me....

Ajax is the one on the left and the bully 2 and 3 names will probably be listed soon ( bully 2 is the one in the middle and bully 3 is the one all the way to the right)

I was taken out of my thoughts as I was roughly slammed against the wall causing Ame and Yuki to growl slightly. "Finally I can bash your head into the ground without any disruptions" Ajax smirked as he saw the slight fear in my eyes; without thinking I kick him in the privates and run after he lets go. (that's all you seem to do 😂 ) hearing footsteps behind me I guess it's Ame and Yuki catching up. We all sigh in relief as we see the exit and continue running faster and faster with the bullies right behind us. I slam into the door trying to open it quickly letting Ame and Yuki out and slamming it closed when the three assholes are there. They glare at me as I back away with a awkward smile then sprinting away as they came after me. (When you realize your writing is terrible 😱 )
I saw Ame and Yuki hiding behind the bushes in their wolf forms? 'Oh so they don't recognize us!' I run behind a tree and quickly turn into a wolf as I hear their foot steps coming closer by the second; when I'm actually a wolf I run a bit away from the spot so they don't suspect anything. "Hey where did he go?!?!?!" I heard Ajax yell and start lookin around 'let's play a little' I smirked and walked in front of them growling and mentally laughing as they cower in fear and run back to the school. "That was a little childish m/n" Yuki chuckled slightly "but they started it" I whine "yeah let's just go home guys" Ame said walking away as I follow with Yuki behind me 'I don't feel like walking...' I sit down as the two stopped to look at me "m/n what are you doing?" Yuki asked tilting her head "*sighs* he doesn't feel like walking and he probably wants one of us to carry him" Ame said while walking towards my side "he really is a baby" Yuki sighed making my ears go back. My attention went back to Ame as I felt a nudge on my stomach to get me to stand up. I did as he want and he pushed me forwards (if ya didn't know your are smaller then him and so is your wolf form ) making me groan and walk as he happily joined my side as we walked home. 'Shit we forgot our stuff... WAIT MY PHONE!!!'

Sorry for not updating as much as you probably want me to I'm just busy with school work and family issues but I'll try and update a little when I have the time! And omg people actually read this story I never thought anyone would read this book and it would only be like 5 views
but nope it's 255 views!! That's a lot for me!  Also here is my dog Stella!

Sorry for not updating as much as you probably want me to I'm just busy with school work and family issues but I'll try and update a little when I have the time! And omg people actually read this story I never thought anyone would read this book a...