Honeymoon: Part Two

One Thousand Miles

Chapter  |  Honeymoon

Part  |  Two

The next morning I woke up with a smile on my face and the sun shining in my eyes. I yawned and tried to stretch my arms, but something heavy was holding me down. I smiled and turned to look at my sleeping husband. He looked so cute when he slept, but it was now time for him to wake up. We were on our honeymoon for crying out loud.

I lift my finger and lightly poke him in the eye. "John, wakey, wakey," I cooed. He groaned and I chuckled quietly before blowing air in his face. "Come on babe, get up." This time he didn't make a noise. I sighed and rolled my eyes as a smirk slowly appeared on my face. "Well I guess since John isn't waking up, I'll just wander around and find another guy to---"

He quickly sits up and looks up at me with a serious look on his face. "No, you are---"

I laughed. "John, I was only kidding! Did you really think that I would actually go and find another guy to spend my honeymoon with? You're my husband, John." 

His eyes soften and look at me for a few seconds before slowly leaning in and placing a kiss on my lips. The kiss is slow and passionate and is almost like the one we shared yesterday at the altar. When he pulls away and his eyes flutter open he sighs and caresses the side of my face with his knuckles. "You are so beautiful." He kisses me again and before I can respond to it he pulls back. "Sexy." He plants one last kiss, but this time on my shoulder. "How do you feel?"

I sigh and turn onto my back. I bring my hand up and cup his cheek. "Tired and sore. It's really, really sore down there."

He chuckles quietly before pushing the covers off of his body and standing up. He walks over to my side of the bed and holds out his hand. "Come on."

I try to keep my eyes from wandering, but I can't help but look. I hear him chuckle and I quickly reverting my eyes back to his. "Where are we going?"

"The shower, now come on," he says as he nudges his hand a little bit closer to me. Just as I am about to respond my phone rings from somewhere in the room. He drops his hand and frowns. I watch as he walks into the bathroom, but before he can shut the door I ask, "I thought we were going to take one together?"

He holds up his thumb and pinky finger and holds it to his ear. "Make it quick, don't leave me waiting."

When he shuts the door I quickly get up from the bed and look for my phone. I find it in one of the smaller pockets on my suitcase and answer it without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?"

A loud scream erupts from the phone and I quickly move it away from my ear. "Oh my god, Stephanie! I miss you already, but you and I both know you needed this. So tell me how was it?"

I blush already knowing what she was talking about. "How was what?"

"Stephanie Her---I mean, Stephanie Schmidt! You know exactly what I'm talking about! The sex girl, how was it?"

"Well......"

She groans through the phone. "Oh god, please don't tell me you told him you weren't ready and you guys didn't---"

I laughed and shook my head. "Tanya calm down. We had sex okay."

Its silent for a few seconds before suddenly another scream erupts from the phone causing me to pull my ear away from it. I laugh and place it back on my ear knowing that she was about to ask me a bunch of questions. "Oh my god how was it? Was he big? How many times did you guys do it? Did you like it? Oh, who am I kidding of course you liked it! Wait, you did like it didn't you?"

A grin slowly breaks out on my face and laugh so loud I have to cover my mouth. I kick my legs back and forth before finally calming down. "Okay, I'm not going to lie to you, but after we.....you know, I just kept asking myself why hadn't I done this sooner? Oh my god Tanya, it was like heaven and I know that I'm not answering your other questions but Tanya....this felt like more than just sex to me, more than just making love. It's hard to explain okay?"

"Okay, well I got to go feed the little one. Oh and I'm expecting you to answer all of my questions when you get back Stephanie Schmidt!" Tanya says playfully.

I shake my head in amusement before looking up at the bathroom door just as John stepped out and crossed his arms over his chest. "Yeah okay I promise to tell you everything. Go to go, I love you, bye!" Once I hang up I throw the phone down on the bed and quickly rush over to John. "Yeah I know that you didn't want to be kept waiting, but Tanya---"

"I don't give a shit about Tanya. All I care about is you. Now are you finished?" he asks as he takes both of my hands.

I smile and slowly nod my head yes. He smiles back and pulls me into the bathroom to finish what we started last night.