This means war

Dippers P.O.V~

       The morning air smelled of bacon and burnt toast. What else would I suspect from Stan? With my overly exited sister still in her night gown, she skipped her way down the stairs all while yelling for me to chase her.  I sat up and rubbed away the grogginess of my eyes, having just waken up.  Placing both my socked feet on the floor, one after the other, I glanced around the room. Nothing looked different,  but something definitely felt different, I just couldn't tell what it was.

           'how odd...' I thought to myself as I placed my blue pine tree hat on my head, only to have my soft brown locks stick out from underneath it. I stand up and make my way down the old wooden stairs of the shack.  With every step, a faint creak followed. 'how come I never noticed the stairs constant sound? Sometimes, you just have to appreciate the small things that makes life what it is.'

          Once I reach the bottom of the stairs, I see both Stan and Mable sitting at the table chatting about something but both seem to quiet down as soon as I walk in. I walk over and take a seat. placing my still tired head on the table.

"So, what were you guys talking about?" I asked, trying to keep my eyes open. My sisters grin widened. "Nothing...." she  said, elongating her word . 'Alright, now I know somethings up.... but I'm too tired to get it out of her. Eventually, we finish eating, indicating that the day has officially began.  I was in the gift shop when I heard a hushed voice call my name. I glanced around but I didn't see anything out of the ordinary, that's until I see Mable's head peering in through the door window. She gestured me over which I curiously followed, only to see Stan standing behind her, both wearing unnervingly large grins that spread form cheek to cheek.

     Not much was said from the two of them but the occasional "follow me!" from either of them. After about a minute or so of walking through the forest, we came to a sudden stop in the middle of nowhere. 

        "Do the thing!" Mable said excitedly. " What thing?" I asked shooting her a confused glance. "Turn into that dog-thing!" Stan clarified. But that's when everything came back to me from the night before.  "No, not here. we shouldn't be here right now. Its not safe." I stated anxiously.  "We'll leave if you give us a ride back." Mable said in a matter-of-fact tone.  "Fine, let's just get this done and over with..." I grumbled, taking my furry form as fast as possible. I kneel down for Stan and Mable to mount and took off before another word was said. I try my hardest to go as fast as I can while keeping watch for any other pack that could be nearby. Searching for any little movement, sound sent but luckily, there was nothing to be found. We made it back to the shack in under three minutes. I'm glad I took Mable's advise to wear bigger clothes so they didn't rip every time I transformed. Taking my human form once again, I turn to my uncle and sister. " This is a one time thing! Don't ask for that again, alright?" I snapped, crossing my arms. "Alright!" Mable says sarcastically. Stan adjusted his hat and puts on a wide smile. "I'm not making any promises, but now that I think about it... I could turn this into an attraction at the shack!" He says putting his finger and thumb to his chin. "No! This stays a secret!" I snap back causing a light snicker out of the two of them. I couldn't help but to laugh with them... until i heard an unmistakable sound. 

              Loud growls and barking filled the surrounding area. loud enough to make Soos and Wendy to come outside with us. I knew what was happening, I didn't need more that a second to figure out this is an attack from the Everest pack. " Everyone inside now!!" yelled Stan but before anyone could do anything a member of the pack raced toward the door while we were surrounded by eight angry dogs. Slowly, they close in on us. None of us had any way to protect ourselves, except me... 'It's the only option I have...' I thought to myself. But before I had the chance to make up my mind, a large wolf charged towards Mable. Without thinking, I took my wolf form once again and took the throat of the attacker. 

                 I know its been WAY too long and wont lie, i kinda lost inspiration. but i'm still going to finish this story and i really wont to start other stories for other shows. but like i said, i'm going to finish, but the updated are not going to be often. like always, i hope you enjoyed this chapter! see you guys next chapter, Bye!!!