Staying Neutral

A/n- I am so sorry for the wait!!!! This chapter keep deleting it's self!! I had to retype it three times!!! PS, The picture is of Samuel's human form    (it's not my art)

Dippers p.o.v~

      I woke up suddenly to the sound of something slamming against the window. I mumbled "be quite" in my partially sleep, and turned over. All was quite like I wanted for a few short seconds before something bigger crashed into the window, making a louder noise. I quickly stood up and looked at the window. It wasn't broken and the sound wasn't loud enough to wake Mabel luckily. I took a quick glance out the window and was dumbfounded by the sight before me.
         Mari and Samuel were standing by the treeline while Max and David stood in the center of the yard, David of course being the one holding the rocks. Max gestured me down towards them rather frantically. They all seemed anxious about something but even by the looks on there faces, I still couldn't tell what was wrong.
        Following Max's order, I carefully and quietly made my way out of the house. They were all by the treeline now, almost completely out of sight for me until Mari whistled me over. I walked on over, wiping my eyes of the grogginess from sleep when suddenly Max grabbed my arm and pulled me into a nearby bush.
        "What's all this for? It's like, two in the morning." I whispered before yawning.
         "We caught word of a possible future attack. A few guys from the Everest pack were spotted just rear of the field. Mari happen to overhear there plan." Max explained in a worried tone.
           "Yeah, they said that they saw you walking home yesterday and told you uncle about yourself. Is that true did you tell them? Do you realize how dangerous that was?!" You can't keep telling or a curtain person will get very angry!" Mari yelled through gritted teeth, grabbing my shoulders and shaking them violently.( a/n - what Mari just said will be explained later on )
       "I was at gun-point! I had no choice!" Yelled back in a hushed tone.
       "He pulled a gun on you?!" Max exclaimed, anger burning in his eyes.
       "He didn't know it was me. He thought I was attacking my sister. It isn't his fault!" I said back, trying to calm him down.
        'I swear, he constantly overreacts about everything! Can't he worry about someone other than me?' I thought to myself.

      "Alright, alright, just keep your family away from the forest as much as possible. We're going down on our family's about it, you should too. If anything happens, get us." The ravin haired Sam said with serious eyes staring through me like daggers.

        "With that, we'll be off!" David exlaimed earning a loud shush from the almost thirteen year old to keep his volume down.
        "And also, our next meet up will be the afternoon after tomorrow, got it?" Maxwell said as he turned his back and left with the others trailing behind.
          "I'll be there." I say quietly as I turn and walk back the house.
      I slumped my way up the stairs, still tired from how late it was. I didn't bother the check the time, I just wanted to get back to bed, but as soon as I lay down, hundreds of questions and concerns enter my head.
       'How am I supposed to keep them out of the forest? Maybe Mabel and Stan would understand, but what about Ford or someone else?  I guess I'll have to figure that out as time goes.' With that final thought, I drifted in to sleep...

       Forest. Trees. Trees for as far as I can see. It seems very dark, eerie but I'm not scared. I felt calm, like I knew it was a dream. Something in my gut told me that everything is going to be just fine... That's until I notice a pair of familiar glowing red eyes. Not like bills eye when he gets mad but there ones I've definitely seen before. As the glow fades away,  so does the scenery. Everything fades to black with a few last words remain in my head,'there's a secret behind everyone eyes. Some may seem saccharine but not everyone is what they seem.' With that last thought, I woke up with my twin sitting on top of my, shaking my shoulders. Her eyes gleamed with excitement but than I remember what my dream told me. But I shake it off as nothing and continue on with my day, but still keeping those words in mind, trying to figure out there meaning.

An there's another chapter!! Like I said before, it kept deleting itself but luckily I finally got it going again. PS, I started school so chapters are going to be a lot le frequent. Just keep that in mind.