It's not over part 1

This is Mari's human form~ I would add a second picture up there but I don't know how, so it'll be there next special chapter. P.S, this is the thousand word special!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dippers p.o.v~

My eyes slowly fluttered open but quickly squinted at the sudden outburst of blinding light. I almost immediately adjusted to the unflattering brightness only to be face to face with a teenage girl with short black hair and rare dark grey eyes with pale skin which flattered her features. I instantly recognized the girl to be none other than Mari, but human form.
"You okay?" She asked, a face full of worry and concern.
"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." I answered now noticing the hoarseness of my voice.
"It's not me you should be thanking." She stated. "Mabel's the one who fixed you up! Along with a few wounds on David, Samuel, and me." She said sweetly while holding up her arm wrapped up in a cast and pointed at my neck which was covered in the same material.
"Your sister is a very amazing girl. She's so kind and comforting. No wonder you said we can trust her. She's just a lil' sweetheart." Mari exclaimed while mushing her face cutely.
"Yeah, that's Mabel for ya." I breathed, leaning back onto a wall.
It was cold, but I didn't mind it. The unbearable heat radiating off the peeking sun enough to handle. The cast was also uncomfortable. Itchy, hard as rock, all out not a fun thing to have around your neck. The worse part was that it was too big and thick. It covered almost half my face.
'I guess I'll just have to get used to it'. I thought as I attempted to scratch my neck. That's when I noticed, I was in my human form too. How did I get this way? I'm the only one who can control my form. Did I change before I got knocked out? That's the only reasonable explanation.
"Where is everyone? And, how long have I been out?" I whispered. It hurt to talk but not enough to stop doing it. Just very softly.
"A few hours. And Max is keeping watch while everyone else went to town for more food and medical supplies. They'll be back later." She said now me to myself in the den.
But as soon as she left, I had a weird sensation. Something wasn't right.

'What's going on? I know something's wrong." I thought, but before I know what happened, I heard loud growling. It's Max. I quickly stood up and used a wall as a support to get myself to the action. The first thing I saw was the Everest pack. Both our and their leaders were in a hateful standoff, and neither of them dare to back down.
"You've done enough to my pack! What do you even want from us!" Max yelled.
"Two things, kill the girl, second, kill all of you and take your den. Ours is much too small for us five and yours is just right." Zack stated simply. "How about I start with you!" He said now looking in my direction.
I quickly stiffened, knowing that I can't defend myself if he were to attack me. I couldn't transform. The cast wouldn't let me, but before I knew it, Max tackled Zack before he had the chance to go after me. I stood there, still as a statue while Mari had transformed back to wolf and joined the fight.
'Why would Max go head first into a fight for me? Is he nuts!?' I thought as Mabel fallowed by Samuel and David arrived at the scene. Mabel quickly dropped the bags she carried and jumped infront of me to protect me as Sam and David, already in wolf form, joined the fight as well. Soon there was a full out show down right in front of me and I couldn't even help end it! Mabel quietly but swiftly shoved me back into the den where she sat me down on my bed and locked the door.
"Are you okay?" She asked with a bit of panic in her voice.
"Y-yeah, but what's going on? What are they doing here?" I tried to yell but it was impossible for my voice to get to that level.
"Well, right after you past out, they vowed that they would come back and finish what they started."she said trying to sound innocent while twittleing her thumbs.
"And what does that mean?" I asked nervously.
"I think their gonna kill all of us like he said a few minutes ago, but I don't know for sure. I think he's just trying to scare us, but that might be wishful thinking."she said as if nothing was the matter. "But don't worry! We can fend them off. We're a strong group!" She said reassuringly.
'We're doomed.' I thought as louder growling and shrieks of pain could be here from outside. I wanted to help, but I can't go to wolf form! I've learned my lesson on not to pick fights with other wolves while still in human form. I'm helpless at this point and I hated it.
But almost as the drama began, it ended with blood covered wolves and a untouched Everest pack. I heard loud whimpers from outside my door which caused Mabel to quickly run into a grocery bag and retrieve a first aid kit. It didn't look like much, but I knew it contained great medical supplies. And without question, Mabel got to work with only a few whimpers at a time from the anti-infection cream she had applied on the open wounds. And almost immediately, the other pack walked away as if nothing had happened.

Unknown p.o.v~

"Did you see that stupid thing around his neck!!?? It was ridiculous!! He'll be so easy to take out first!!" Clarence exclaimed while falling to the floor in a fit of laughter. "And the way lover-boy charged after you!" He continued, withdrawing a small chuckle from me.
"No, don't hurt my precious~!" Laim busted in, mocking Max's voice in a hilarious tone.
"That's probably what he was thinking!! He's gonna get himself killed one of these days with the way he's just so hopelessly in love~!" Clarence giggled.
"It'll Make it easy for us then." I second.
"I'm hoping that happens to all of them on their own. I really don't want to deal with them." Laim said lazily.
"With how stupid they are, I don't doubt that'll happen. But let's not cross out fingers, it'll be fun tearing them apart!" I mentioned.
'Just you wait until later. I've got a few tricks up my sleeve!' I thought while slightly laughing to my self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know, I know, this took forever. But it's a thousand words, and I'm very lazy after all that turkey.
Anyways, I honestly enjoyed your thanksgiving and this chapter. The next thousand word chapter will be up soon, until then,
Bye~