Now you know

Dippers p.o.v

           "Why are you so worried anyways?" I asked.
           "You were gone for almost four hours! You said you'd be home by six!" Mabel cried.
           "Sorry. I meant to get home early." I explained.
           "Neither of you are going back into that forest." Stan demanded.
           "WHAT, WHY?!" I yelled.
           "There's a pack of wolves nearby, and I don't want you two getting eat'in alive by one." Stan replied harshly.
            "Me, Candy and Grenda almost got attacked by one!" Mabel said cowardly.
             Of course I didn't care. It was my pack! And it was me who Mabel came across! And I didn't try to harm her!! But I couldn't think of an excuse that'll make them allow me in the forest, so I went along with it. Maybe I could find a way to escape.
             "Alright you two knuckle heads, get to bed." Stan ordered.
            Me and Mabel did as our grunkle Stan told us and got ready for bed. As I was brushing my teeth, I noticed that Madel seemed very quiet and would give me weird glances.
             "Is something the matter?" I asked Madel who shot me another weird glare. She sighed than looked back at me.
             "What's going on with you? Your constantly disappearing during the day for hours straight! Is it something I did? Tell me what's going on, and I know when your lieing." Mabel demanded.
             "Nothing's wrong, I'm fine." I incisted.
             "STOP LIEING!!!!!" She yelled.
             "Look, I-I can't tell you. I want to, but I just can't!" I stammered back.
             Before she could say anything else, I finished brushing and sped walked to our room. Mabel quickly followed, but I ignored her.
              "Please dipper! Tell me!!" She cried.
               "I really want to,but I can't." I repeated.
               "Why don't you trust me!?" She yelled.
                "I-I do trust you, it's just-."
                "Are you scared to tell me? You don't need to be. I won't get mad or anything!" She interrupted.
                 I bit lower lip as I debated on whether I should tell her. If I did than, what she could be terrified of me, I could be kicked out of my pack, or I could taken away and tested on. But I know that I can't keep this a secret any longer.
                 "Fine... But you can't tell anyone else, or scream." I squeaked.
                 She nodded excitedly as I took a deep breath than exhaled. Slowly, my hands grew to an inhuman look as dark brown fur covered my skin from head to toe. My body starts to take on more of a canine shape which made my clothes start to rip into shreds. I looked up at Mabel who had an aura of a mixture of startlement, scared, and confused. Soon I was full wolf. I sat on the floor in shame that Mabel will be scared of me.
           "Dipper?" Mabel asked as she came closer. But I only backed away.
            I let out a small whimper knowing that this was a terrible idea. I know that if I didn't do this, than Mabel would be mad or perhaps just not talk to me. I can't stand the thought of her being scared of me or not talking to me. I was in a trap. A trap were there was no easy way out.
             "This is......" Mabel started as I bowed my head in even more shame.
             "AWSOME!!!!!" She squealed at the top of her lungs.
              I looked back up at her in confusion of her response. My brain told me I was dreaming, but luckily reality says otherwise.

        Here's the second chapter. Hope you like it! I'll try to update more often, but I'm not making any promises!!!
                       Bye~